Printer is suddenly gone under Windows 10, why?
Due to the running in the background Windows 10 Update can ever be a new installation of the printer driver required!
Some users of my program DirPrintOK
have reported to me about this problem and asked me if it is possibly due to DirPrintOK
that the printer driver disappears. Of course that is not the case. For most Windows 10 computers, it happens during the autoupdate. It may also be that Windows 10 does not recognize the digital signature from the new printer driver.
Some users also reported that when installing new printer drivers, the Windows 10 Defender had to be disabled to
successfully complete the printer driver installation.
Info: Check if the printer cable is properly plugged in, or if the printer is not offline with WiFi, please restart the Windows-10 and also take the printer off the mains.
Disable Driver Updates:
► Disable Driver Auto-Updates on Windows-10, but how?
The Windows 10 driver update:
► Driver Update via the Windows 10 Device Manager!
Testing the driver via the command prompt:
► Driver Query via the command prompt in Windows (10, 8.1, 7)
Finally, go to the manufacturer's site and download the latest original printer driver version, reinstall, and restart Windows 10.
► A clean installation of Windows 10
► Use the System File Checker on Windows 10 crashes
| (Image-1) Printer is lost under Windows 10 at update!
Updated on: May 11th 2018 22:57
Keywords: Windows, 10, 8.1, printer, suddenly, gone, under, windows, running, ever, installation, driver, required, dirprintok, lost
Similar information on the page
If the Auto Update is downloaded, but no installation, then reinstalling of Windows 10 is not necessary On Windows 10, the hard disk space is the most common ... more
To specifically start the driver update in Windows-10 for a specific device, the Device Manager is just right If you have not already created a desktop ... more
Sometimes you want fast to dock two directories, or documents, and compare, here is the solution for Windows 7, 8 , 8.1 and Windows 10. Thanks to the docking ... more
Due to the running in the background Windows 10 Update can ever be a new installation of the printer driver required Some users of my program DirPrintOK have ... more
If you bought a new printer, of course you want to print the test pages to see the quality of the print Starting the test pages printing a printer is not ... more
Questions for this:
- What to do, after Windows 10 Upgrade, I lost my printer?
- Lost My Printer Lexmark on Windows 10?
- I lost my printer w/icon's when I upgraded to windows 10?
- Fix Printer Driver Issues at Autoupdate on Windows 10?
- How to, reinstall Printer Drivers After Upgrade to Windows 10?
- I lost my printer Icon when I upgraded to windows 10, can I restore them?
- My printer was working fine with Windows 10, after upgraded to Windows 10 2017 I lost the Printer?
- How To Add find lost Network Printer in Windows 10?
- Lost Home Network printers on Windows 10 Upgrade.?
- I upgraded W10, how to Adjust Printer Settings in Windows 10.?
- Simple way on how to find the network printers on Windows 10 Upgrade.?
- I upgraded I lost access to the home network printers on Windows 10 Upgrade?
- I installed windows 10 now I cant find my printer?
- Auto-Upgrade Windows-10, how To Fix Printer Issues On Windows 10?
- How To fix Default Printer Cannot, after upgrading to Win 10?
- Printer Offline Status on Windows 10, after upgrading to Win 10?
- Printer on Windows 10 connected to PCs with a USB port and often work as soon, after upgrade to Windows 10 is lost the printer?
- The display name of printer in windows 10, i cannot print after upgrade to Windows 10?
- How to get my printer out of find error state when upgrade to Windows 10?
- Help, i cannot print after upgrade to Windows 10?
- I installed new windows 10 now, I cant find my default printer?
- Get printers for windows 10, You have a network printer connected to a Win-10?