Always confirm folder in Windows 10 Internet-Explorer before download file, how to?
Under Windows 10, you can make settings in Explorer under Extras Downloads, how to handle file types before downloading files!
Content / Solution / Tips:
1.) Before Download, Download Folder always confirm!
1. Start the Internet Explorer and press the key combination CTRL + J, or via the menu Extras Downloads!
Tip: With the "Alt" key you can make the Internet Explorer main menu visible, if menu is hidden!
2. By right-clicking on the corresponding file, you can always confirm the option
"Always ask before opening this file type" (... see Image-1 Point 1 and 2)
| (Image-1) Always confirm before download a file in Internet-Explorer!
2.) Save as appears before download files in IE!
or Optional the default folder to use to save by selecting the option "Save"
| (Image-2) Save as before download and folder selection!
3.) Change default download folder in Internet Explorer!
| (Image-3) Default Internet-Explorer download folder in Windows 10!
4.) Change the system default download folder location!
By default, the Internet Explorer / Edge browser / Firefox / Chrome stores all downloaded files in the Downloads folder in the profile folder of the current user, ie in the "C:\Users\username\Downloads" directory . The Edge settings do not specify an option to change or customize this folder location. That is a big problem. Almost all web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, and even Internet Explorer provide options to change the location of the download.
Here is the solution:
You do not have to worry, because Microsoft gives users options to change the location for downloads and how to handle the file before downloading. Not just in the edge browser. The options are open and are also available in the Internet Explorer, here are simple ways to change the location of the folder in any desired folder and customize the download behavior.
FAQ 235: Updated on: 8 May 2021 20:01
If you are looking for an external floppy disk drive with USB interface and with USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 for reading / writing 1.44 MB floppy drive Plug and
Here are tips and solutions to fix under Windows 10 the delayed / slow startup and high CPU load The following steps may lead to the solution of the problem:
The solution is very simple, anyone can customize the visual effects in Windows 11 / 10 individually for a better performance on MS OS 1. Adjust visual
It happens that Windows 10 gets stuck during the installation in the phase "Sit back relaxed" If you wait longer than 1 to 2 hours, or even the whole day
It is easy to activate the device search under Windows 10 / 11 and deactivate it if necessary The solution, ergo instruction is written for Windows 10 and
It is easy under Windows 10 to change the security and maintenance settings and adjust them if necessary To open the Security or Maintenance Center ning
If in Windows 10 / 11 files or folders are opened with the wrong program, app, or application, change the settings Content / Solution / Tips: 1. Open
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 10 query before downloads?
- Download settings ask before download internet exxplorer?
- Change download folder Internet Explorer 11?
- Save Windows 10 downloads?
- Always confirm before opening the file type in IE 11?
- Always ask download folder in explorer?
- Always save Win 10 in certain folder?
- Save as downlods?
- Windows 10 download folder change?
- Always confirm before opening this file type?
- Internet explorer confirm download?
- How to download a file from the internet in windows 10?
- Default download folder in Win 10?
- Confirm Internet Explorer download folder?
- Always save IE 11 file?
- Download picture with confime?
- Ask for the folder before downloading in internet explorer on Windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, always, confirm, folder, internet, explorer, before, download, file, settings, downloads, handle, types, downloading, files, solution, Questions, Answers, Software