View printer properties on all Windows Desktop and Server!
Without IT expertise, printer properties can be also displayed on new Windows 10 (1909, 1903, ...)!
If you select the Print option in many programs, the MS Windows 10 offers one last option to spice up your printed page. You can use the Print dialog box shown here to send your work to any printer installed on your computer or on your network. Meanwhile, you can adjust the printer settings, select the paper quality, and select the number of pages and the number of copies you want to print, which usually end up in the printer queue
Accessing and customizing printer properties directly on Windows 10!
1. Please open the printer directory in Windows 10!
2. Shortcut Windows-Logo + R and the command "shell:PrintersFolder"
(PS: By right-clicking on the printer you can set the printer as the default printer)
3. And open the printer properties / printer settings directly!
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5
The Printer Properties dialog box opens with all relevant options for the printer itself, as well as for updating the printer driver, most applications, APPs, desktop programs are then also use the standard settings that you have defined, unless the program already has specific settings for the print job, such as for the MS Office
PS: Here in the example the Windows 10 problem printer HP-LaserJet IV
| (Image-1) View printer properties on Windows 10!
In Printer Settings: Click this button to display a dialog box like the one shown here, where you can select options that are specific to your own printer model. In the Print Settings dialog box, you can usually select different types of paper, choose between color and black and white, adjust print quality, and make last-minute page layout corrections.
Updated on: 13 May 2020 10:46
Keywords: 1903, 1909, printer, view, properties, windows, 10, without, expertise, displayed, select, print, option, many, programs
Similar information on the page
In the printer management you can check, for example, whether the installed printer driver was correctly uninstalled under Windows These are so- called
Its easy to print the contents of a folder under Windows 10 to hold it on paper You do not always have to print directories with the free directory printing
The solution is simple to Preview fonts installed in Windows 10 Info: This option is only available as of Windows 10 Build 17083. You do not always have
The solution to start New Scan Wizard under Windows 10 direct and whiteout other software solutions Before you can scan in Windows 10, you do not need any
If you want to install an old dot matrix printer, or laser printer and others under Windows 10, you will quickly face driver problems The reason is that
Questions for this:
- Have a Samsung plus Canon and an HP printer now want to save the printer in the properties as my preferred printer with preferred settings as the default?
- Where can I manage settings for example for the standard paper format of the printer and various other settings color, color printer, print quality, color printing, that the desired settings do not have to be reset?
- Search the settings because I want to change them on Windows 10 or the printer settings to set the selected printer settings as standard?
- Printer settings do not work with Windows 10 even with a new driver, does it help to change the printer settings?
- I got a new inkjet printer for my prints with high resolutions. Depending on the needs and application area, I print different pages for various tasks, now I am looking for the printer settings for all my print jobs that I can save as the default. I don't want to change printer settings every time I print?
- For example, I have a printer where the setting is set as the default printer. However, if the status of the device changes, even with the print command I do not have the desired standard printer. What can I do for print jobs to get the desired settings?
- For example, I plan to change the default settings because I currently have to change every new print job to find a procedure for the Windows 10 operating systems as I can change the setting as the default setting for applications with the printer driver I have no problems just looking for a way like me which the default printer settings can change and I should note, are there problems?
- Printer settings in Windows 10 operating system How do I change printer settings?
- Where can I find the printers in the Windows 10 PC in the system settings where all connected and installed printers are displayed?
- I want to know how to set a printer as the default printer?
- To save settings on my Dell Windows 10 I do not need any instructions because the printer from HP is the standard printer settings I am looking for, where will I find them?
- What is it and where is the cause, is it due to the authorization that settings on my printer in the network and printer settings even as administrator, what is it that the printer settings are lost?
- I am a user who likes to print mostly always do the same print jobs sometimes sage graphics or private photos and rarely use the printer, most of the time I have to reset the problem on the laser printer when printing documents, is there another way?
- Search the list of all printers which would make sense for my Epson and Brother printers to set a printer as the default printer?
- Searching different print options for print jobs, while installing from the printer on a DVD forgot to set it?
- I want to change printer settings I print a lot and have many printing tasks, but it would make sense to look at the settings on the printer to adjust them, how can I open the printer settings?
- Help Printer settings could not be saved without error messages each time the settings made on the printer are not saved?
- Search example for changing Brother printer settings in windows 10?