Timer for Standby, Hibernate prevent!
Here is an example how to set the timer and to prevent temporarily the Windows standby, or hibernation! (... see Image-1
does not change the system settings in the power options.
only prevent and block your selected options, and indicates that the screen is needed. And it also catches the standby and idle state commands.
| (Image-1) Standby and Hibernate Timer!
Updated on: 18 July 2020 18:57
Keywords: timer, standby, hibernate, prevent, auto, here, example, temporarily, windows, hibernation, image-1, does, change, system, settings
Similar information on the page
Turn Computer off, reboot, log off, hibernate or standby and disable the prevent feature in Dont Sleep When you click one of the options via To-Tray menu
The timer of "Dont Sleep" can already be set. Please first set the checkbox "Use timer". Then change the time, or set via the date and time fields see
Screen savers prevent with the free tool Do not Sleep or that the computer goes into standby mode or hibernation Everyone knows how to turn off the screen
This Program has a timer that allows you to temporarily ignore the system standby and sleep settings, and optional shut down your computer at a certain time
Here is an example how to at timer blocking end, then switch to the please sleep mode in Dont Sleep under Windows Please in DontSleep when the Windows
Dont Sleep is a freeware tool that prevents in Windows 8, 8.1 and the new Windows 10 to goes standby, shutdown or hibernate, without the risk to change the
Easy change the time when to show the Desktop Icons not only on Windows 10, 8.1 and Seven Please download Auto Hide Desktop Icons and easy set the Adjustable
It is easy to force logout from the info area of the taskbar 1. Start Dont-Sleep as usual 2. Go to the symbol in the notification area of the taskbar
It is very easy to disable DontSleep via the Windows To Tray area see Image-1 Arrow-1 Unfortunately, an error has occurred in the version 4.01, Sorry ;- The Disabling
See also : ... DontSleep FAQ
Back to : ... DontSleep Homeage
AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoHideMouseCursor # AutoPowerOptionsOK # BlankAndSecure # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopOK # DirPrintOK # DontSleep # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetWindowText # KeepMouseSpeedOK # MeinPlatz # NewFileTime # OpenCloseDriveEject # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # Run-Command # ShortDoorNote # TheAeroClock # WinBin2Iso # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- I have an MS account, want to shutdown the PC or put the PC into hibernation or standby with a timer, there are different ways to shutdown the PC or I have to use tools to be able to switch the PC off completely or to hibernate and so on to switch to standby mode in a time-controlled manner.
- I use the hibernation, if I now take the PC after a break, switch to standby mode, want to set in the energy options that it should then shut down after a certain time and date and not log off into hibernation!
- Want a complete shutdown of the PC with timer, how do I shutdown the PC at a certain time or is it not possible for Windows 10?
- I believe that my PC uses too much energy, wants to save the PC and the battery is there for Windows an automatically shuts down the PC as soon as the battery reaches the end of its capacity?
- I want to shutdown or logout using the timer, actually shutdown is not more important to me so the shutdown button, standby mode would also be good!