You can work with MS OneDrive and other cloud storage and easily move and copy files!
If you are using Quad Explorer on Windows , it is fairly easy to move or copy data to MS OneDrive on a new PC, you probably have many files that you want to move to the new PC, sometimes more than you do on one USB stick can transfer. With OneDrive, you can quickly set up your new PC so that your files are organized as they were on your old PC and you can start working again immediately.
2. Open your OneDrive target folder in one of the Explorer!
3. In the other 3 explorers in the Quad Explorer you can select your local folder.
4. And simply move or copy the files
|(Image-2) Can I work with MS OneDrive and other cloud storage?|
2. Go to Desktop or the OneDrive icon in the directory structure!
3. With the right mouse button settings
And you can already see the free memory. I have 1 terabyte because with the 5-license MS Office 365. I share in the family what is inevitable for schoolchildren, everyone knows!
|(Image-3) How much free space do I have on my OneDrive cloud storage!|