How do I find out which Windows I have?
The "find out which Windows you are using" is a frequently asked question, here are the best answer!
1.) Which Windows do I have?
1. Start the Run dialog
Windows + R shortcut
2. Simply enter the command msinfo32.exe
3. And you can see the correct Windows version
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3
You can also see the
version number here and the image that is installed is the minor version number. This is important, for example, if you want to know whether the current update has already been installed.
| (Image-1) Find out which Windows you have!
It is really very useful and beneficial to know which Windows you are using. If you have a new program or game with certain operating system requirements and would like to install it on your PC, it is useful to know which operating system you are using, even if the MS OS are visually different, but it is good to know which correct Windows OS is. Version you use!
2.) More tips on version and Co. on Windows!
The version of the operating systems is an important point of reference for all Microsoft Windows 11, 10, ... desktop and/or MS server operating systems when it comes to installing new software on the system. or change settings, so it's all the more important to know them. Here you will find further links and tips on the subject that may help you!
Just click through and find out:
FAQ 115: Updated on: 25 August 2022 05:05
The RTF editor for the Rich Text Format under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, is not a special program The free Word Pad program can also open and edit Rich Text
If you want to decide on a purchase, the difference between laptop, PC, computer and notebook is important Everyone has to decide on a desktop computer
Absolutely legitimate question about the difference between main memory and hard disk space Storage and hard disk space both refer to the internal storage
The tab key or, for short and affectionately, the Windows tab key, can be recognized by a ↹ on the Windows keyboard Not to be confused with a program, e.g.
The difference between screen and monitor, but the screen is part of it A screen is the part of any type of display device, in short a surface on which
Windows services are a core component of the Microsoft Windows 11, 10, etc. operating system and enable the creation and management of processes with
Its pretty easy to understand what the difference between keyboard numbers and numeric keys is Everyone knows the on-screen keyboard and the difference
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Winver windows 10?
- Find out windows version how does something like that work?
- Show Windows version, What version of Windows do I have?
- Show windows version 1803, current windows version?
- Show windows version desktop?
- What Windows version do I have, how do I find the answer?
- Identify notebook model, no matter which manufacturer?
- Which Windows version do I have now totally hoarse?
- Find out exact windows version?
- How do we find out which version of Current version and updates 10?
- How do I find out my Windows version? | ?? PC help ...pchilfe-bodensee.de › tutorials-tipps › windows-tutorials?
- Where can I see what operating system I have?
- Is my version of Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit...?
- How do I know what version of Windows I have?
- Show windows version?
- I have a computer with a Windows operating system, what is the quickest way to find out the version?
- What version of Windows do I have?
- How do I find out which Windows I have?
- Can I see which edition and version of Windows my device has under Windows specification?
- Which windows version is the best?
- Determine if the computer is 32-bit or 64-bit?
- Which version of the Windows operating system do I need support for?
- To find out the current Windows version, do I have different quick-find solutions?
- How can I see which Windows 10 version I have?
- Which windows version do I have 32 or 64?
- In which file is the windows version?
- Where can I find the MSN number on my device?
- Where can I see if I have Windows 10 Pro or Home a good question?
- Which Windows 10 version do I have installed?
- Determining the version of the operating system Windows Support?
- Windows version based on Windows directory?
- How do I find out if I have a Windows or Mac?
- Which operating system do I have? Windows or Mac?
- Windows: How long has the PC been running?
- How do I find out if I'm still using Windows XP?
- How do I find out what kind of operating system I have?
- How do we find out if I have Windows 8.1, 10 or 8.0 version?
- How do I find out the version number on Windows, even if it doesn't appear on the right-hand side?
Keywords: find, which, windows, have, frequently, asked, question, answer, want, version, installed, Questions, Answers, Software