Should I use the MS Windows Recycle Bin or should I delete it immediately?
You can use the MS Windows 11, 10, ... or MS Server OS Recycle Bin and then still safely delete the data without leaving any traces on the PC!
Typically, when a user deletes a file, it is moved to the Recycle Bin so that they can restore the file later if necessary.
1.) The safe deletion of the data in the recycle bin!
1. Start as always ► the Secure Delete App
2. Via the main menu "Add to MS Explorer!"
3. Then you can also safely clean up the recycle bin by simply right-clicking
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3)
| (Image-1) Recycle Bin erase the data safely on Windows!
2.) What should I watch out for when securely deleting data and the Windows Recycle Bin?
As mentioned above, you can always safely delete the Recycle Bin. However, it can happen that the recycle bin is full and the data does not end up in the recycle bin or that the recycle bin was taught by someone else on the PC without the data being securely deleted.
Then just go to point: ►► forget to safely delete the data
►► ... Recycle bin settings under Windows, (open, adjust)!
►► ... how can I bypass the recycle bin when deleting?
3.) What can I do if I forget to securely delete the data?
It is not a problem if you have forgotten to delete the data safely, using the function to clean up the free area of the hard disk in order to remove all traces, so you can always remove traces that your data has left on the hard disk.
| (Image-2) Safely clean up the free area of the hard disk!
FAQ 14: Updated on: 29 May 2022 12:59
Even after you have formatted the hard drive or the USB stick with Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS, it makes sense to delete the free space safely
If the secure deletion of data sometimes takes longer, you dont have to do something wrong on your Microsoft Windows 11, 10, MS Server OS The speed
You can quite easily add The File Eraser to the Send To context menu of MS Explorer and / or remove This works with BlankAndSecure in Windows 11 and 10
Here is the solution to securely delete the data, or to set the free section of the drive to RANDOM NUMBERS and then shut-down the PC
The speed of overwriting is dependent on the amount and number of data to be overridden Also from the hard drive speed, or the corresponding medium
Safeerase and Windows 10 / 11 disabled Windows Defender directory protection, problems occur when using the portable version of the File Eraser Blank-And-Secure
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:
- Windows sends files that I delete to the Recycle Bin, these are well kept until you empty them, in some cases I don't want Windows to automatically delete the Recycle Bin, but want to delete it securely?
- How do I delete in file explorer using the "secure delete" option i.e. secure delete not just one file in file explorer?
- Where can I learn how to not skip the recycle bin but do a secure delete of the files?
- How to securely delete without skipping from Recycle Bin to delete files on Windows 11, 10, ...?
- Wondering if I can really permanently delete the file to make it impossible to recover files from the recycle bin?
- Don't want to skip the recycle bin, I also want to use the recycle bin in the future, all the files I delete in shouldn't be deleted immediately, but if I want them to be safely and irrevocably deleted?
- What causes files to be permanently deleted and the deleted files may not be recoverable?
- I have a hard drive and solid state drive and want a use to protect all my files with full erasure to prevent other users from recovering my deleted files?
- Can I Securely Delete Recycle Bin on a Windows Desktop?
Keywords: blank, and, secure, should, windows, 11, 10, recycle, delete, immediately, safely, data, traces, user, deletes, file, Questions, Answers, Software