Bug-Fix recycle bin icon on Windows 11, 10, 8.1 when deleting securely!
Up to 5.61 there was a bug in the recycle bin symbol under Windows 11, 10, 8.1, ... when / after deleting the data safely!
Message from the attentive user:
Hi I use the program and I am thrilled. However, I have the following problem: When you delete the trash, everything is deleted, but the basket is still displayed as full?
FAQ 9: Updated on: 19 July 2021 15:09
No, if this should not be restored then if not you can safely delete the data on all MS Windows Desktop 11, 10, OS and MS Server 2019, 2016, Content:
The explanation of the difference between delete, delete +, write 1 to 35 times or overwrite the files Delete and delete + start overwriting, delete the
Yes, you can use the data backup and delete tool in the business area, ergo commercially, on all MS Windows 11, 10, or MS Server operating systems Shredding
It is rare that Windows 10/11 crashes and then the delete-safe tool does not work Everyone knows the system data check on Windows 11 and 10, but if the
Even after you have formatted the hard drive or the USB stick with Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS, it makes sense to delete the free space safely
You can use the MS Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS Recycle Bin and then still safely delete the data without leaving any traces on the PC Typically,
If the secure deletion of data sometimes takes longer, you dont have to do something wrong on your Microsoft Windows 11, 10, MS Server OS The speed
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Do you think the delete program is good, but the trash symbol does not update correctly?
- The trash icon is wrong after securely deleting it on the desktop, why doesn't it update correctly?
- I have Microsoft Win 10 error with recycle bin desktop icon because of data protection, i use the safe delete tool but when emptying the recycle bin the desktop icon remains as if the recycle bin was full, why?
- Having problem after safely delete on Windows 10, an error not updating the recycle bin icon, when I delete a recycle bin file, can I solve the problem manually?
- Have a problem with the desktop icon, have the data safely deleted by repeatedly wiping everything that was in the recycle bin, but the icon of the recycle bin does not change.
Keywords: blank, and, secure, recycle, icon, windows, 11, 10, deleting, securely, safely, message, from, attentive, Questions, Answers, Software