How can I save or load the columns for the folder expression on Windows 10/11?
Here you will find information how to save or load the columns for the folder printout!
Loading and saving the Explorer view columns in DirPrintOK is very easy, for the folder expression very convenient, because you want to use different column combinations for the directory expression, the new screenshot have been made under Windows 10, but these functions are also for all other operating systems suitable, such as for 11, 10, 8.1 and older versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems, whether it's a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system.
1.) Save current columns for the folder expression!
You can easily save and load the columns for the folder export print in DirPrintOK .
Right-click on the column header in the directory Via the option "Columns", then menu item "Save current".
(... see Image-1 Point 3 )
Or: (... see Image-1 Point 1 and 2)
| (Image-1) Save the columns for the explorer folder print out!
2.) Assign names for this column combination!
Now assign a meaningful name for this column combination (Fig. 2) . Then simply confirm with "OK" . That's it already.
| (Image-2) Save Columns Name for the explorer folder print out!
If you want to use these columns again, simply right-click on the column header in the directory view (Figure-3) and click on "Load [Pattern columns-1]" in this case.
However, if you do not want to use these columns at all, or you have encountered a column selection error, you can delete them at the same time using this menu.
Just try it out , in DirPrintOK , column selection and saving is solved very meaningful.
See also: .... Select columns for the directory expression !
| (Image-3) Load the columns for the explorer folder print out?
When saving the columns to be printed in the folder view, not only the columns and the order are saved, but also the column width. This is also used one-to-one for printing and print preview. See also ... Print preview !
FAQ 7: Updated on: 27 August 2023 12:14
The columns to be printed for the directory expression can be selected in DirPrintOK , similar to the system file manager MS-Explorer. Content: 1. Column
If you want to export file lists from the MS Explorer to Excel, or the tree structure directory structure, you have found the right program with DirPrintOK
With DirPrintOK you can easily create a folder list with many subfolders and print or export to excel on Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS Content: 1.
In the print preview you can set up the page, so you can also adjust the area binding margin, in order to exact filing The edge of the booklet, printout
When you filter the files in DirPrintOK, the path from the address bar or directory tree is used. Via the address bar of the Explorer view see picture-1
Yes, the printing of the directories works in all Windows operating systems, no matter if Windows 10 with IE 11, or 8.1 with IE 10, or under Windows 7 with
Please start the "DirPrintOK _Installer" and click on "install" on Windows 11, 10, and MS Server OS This is valid for the program Q-Dir and Meinplatz
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:
- That is my first question here, I have loaded the program in the help, I have been through the most frequently asked questions, I probably do not have to register with the Expression directory before I can print in which I have already read a lot of articles on the net, me I also did searches in various forums, but what interests me most is the topic of Windows 10 and the Windows Explorer directory printing, how can I save the column settings for libraries please, I adapt the columns of the Print Explorer to the column width on all of my print options works reliably, but as soon as a folder is to be printed not only the library comes the default settings, I have not been able to permanently print my columns for all folders, what can I do?
- Windows 10 Windows Explorer: how to save column settings for libraries?
- Can you save or load the columns to be printed for the folder printout? PS: Thanks for the software that you released as freeware for Microsoft's Windows!?
- I go to D:\MP3_2020 and set the view as desired, and organize columns and folder options under Windows 10 it should work, how can you save the column width of the preview window in the Print Explorer, in MS Explorer it is not possible, I can Change the column for the window, how can I save it for the directory / folder or do I have to take over any folder options of the view in question?
- Print Explorer, detail view, save column settings as on Windows 10, it is actually only a minor matter, but due to the frequency of occurrence very annoying with Explorer print, in Windows Explorer in the detail view there is this standard setting of the columns, so what for Details of the video, audio and other files are shown, I have a music folder because I need the track number, title, contributing artist which would be very nice somehow to save all uninteresting columns in the settings that you then made for music folders, that this doesn't have to be sorted again every time, does anyone here know whether you can somehow save these settings in the Expression Explorer or something like that doesn't work?
- I have defined all the columns and applied them to the folder to be printed, are there still folders with pictures with music and so, need a guide that may work that it works under Windows 10 with my favorite print columns for print folders?
- Since I have a lot of video and audio data on the PC, I wish that the 'Length' field (playing time) could also be output as in Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I missed it or didn't recognize how I can activate it.?
Keywords: dirprintok, save, load, columns, folder, expression, windows, 10, find, information, printout, loading, saving, explorer, Questions, Answers, Software