KO Timer more options for the Process and APP Terminator on Windows (10, 8.1, ...)!
From Version 4.41 more options for the Process and APP Terminator, for new APPs Os Windows 10 / 8.1 and for Last Windows Desktop OS W10, 8.1, 7!
1.) ... Processes terminator and the time interval!
2.) ... Add programs to ProcessKO Timer!
3.) ... For what time interval to do processes kill?
1.) Processes terminator and the time interval!
The Process KO Timer to terminate the Windows Apps and Programs in a Timer time loop, easy activate via the Timer Button in ProcessKO. (... see Image-1)
| (Image-1) KO Timer for the Process and APP Terminator on Windows-10
User request, Make ProcessKO great again ;-)
ProcessKO is one off the awesome applications I have ever seen!!
However, could you please add more options in the field of "KO Timer", please?
The max number is 7200 seconds now; nevertheless, I will need more time.
Could you please add more options, such as 4 hours, 8 hours, and 12 hours, please?
Furthermore, you can add the editable range for this field for users to change it by themselves.
Thanks in advance.
2.) Add programs to ProcessKO Timer!
It's easy to add more programs to the ProcessKO internal timer. Just click on the "KO Timer" button ► Add ► .. and add the program to be closed!
| (Image-2) KO Timer for Programs and APP Terminator on Windows!
3.) For what time interval to do processes kill?
Some programs run in the background after a while, but the user wanted to be able to close down certain background programs and time-controlled applications at certain intervals. However, if you do not need this feature you do not need to use it, it is optional like the program itself and can be quit anytime.
FAQ 7: Updated on: 3 November 2018 10:27
With Windows 10 disabled Windows Defender directory protection problems arise when inserting the portable version of the Process Terminator Some Windows
If a process that you can not finish gets the error "access denied" or the process is not an executable windows file The reason is that some programs are
To Current Process Overview in Process-KO, the invisible button must be pressed, at the moment it is a function which is in development 1. State Process-KO
Anyone can quickly remove the Killer of Processes, not just on new Windows 10, but on all Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems Content:
Its easy to get to grips with hanging programs and apps as an administrator Everyone knows the admin mode on Windows, or how to run programs as an administrator,
Its very easy to translate ProcessKO or change the Language in ProcessKO for Windows If you want to display switch to another language in ProcessKO
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Looking for Task Manager extension to exit programs?
- Is this the ideal case of a timer to be able to end programs in a time-controlled manner?
- Thanks Now Sometimes Programs Ended With Timers!
- I can even set the Interval option at which an app should be closed from the current time, i.e. an app should be closed after 20 minutes!
- If a program wants to end at a certain time, I want the program to be keeled at a certain point in time as closed, can I select the option and set the time and date?
- Do APPs want to be closed that I want to schedule termination for them?
- SEARCH TOOL FOR WINDOWS 10 AT AUTOMATICALLY EXIT or SOFTWARE?
- I have always been looking for a free tool without installing it and starting it as a program, for the killing I plan when it should end, the Add a Task button is great I choose an app or even the process that I want to end time-controlled?
- Can I use this Windows tool to plan when an app should be closed, i.e. exit target app?
Keywords: windows, 10, 8.1, ie 7, processko, timer, more, options, process, terminator, windows, from, version, apps, latest, desktop, Questions, Answers, Software