Help! Default bold font in Explorer View is killing my eyes!
The current font makes the explorer panels appear cluttered, and there is no option to change it!
From Ver. 6.86 you can
In the Q-Dir INI:
So you can currently customize the font in Q-Dir! (: more in one of next versions :)
The adaptation of the font is in progress! MENU ► Tools ► Font
Change the Font Style!
Click on the menu item Extras > ... more options , and click the Colors tab.
Then select all Items in list and set BOLD [B] to NULL (0).
Click on the menu item Extras > List-View , and click the Use Colors Filter,
for fast disable or enable of color filter.
FAQ 22: Updated on: 16 October 2019 13:58
Yes the Windows 10 problems These are the new security guidelines of MS-Windows 10. I know the problem, and will try to solve it better. But at the moment
To install Q-Dir for Portable usage is very easy whit the Quick Install feature in Q-Dir This is for Q-Dir and Meinplatz Content: 1. Q-Dir Portable
The problem in new Windows 10, 8.1, 7 resolved, dragging work at all when dragging from a network mapped drive This is a old problem on Windows XP + SP3
Ive repaired this in 3.32. I will keep running it at Windows 98 ; Please dont use UNICODE Version on Win-98 Image-1 Q-Dir 5.96.6 on Windows 98 Q-Dir
Yes, you can use a single directory tree for all 4 list views in Quad-Explorer Q-Dir Main-Menu ► Extras ► Tree-View ► One 4 all
create a new shortcut for the program Drag the shortcut to the Quick-Folder. see also: How to create a Shortcut on the Desktop:
Each Q-View window has its own independent column management, taking into account the folder type workplace / system / standard folder. It is best to
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- The font face looks like the type face that matrix printers used to have in old days. I'm using a 4k display now and the problem is independent of the windows text size setting. I never had this with my old 1960x1280 display before.
- I love your program, however the default bold font is killing my eyes! I can't use the app for more than 10 minutes before it feels as though my eyes are going to bleed. I can't seem to find any areas to change or adjust the font... is there no option for that? Thank you!
Default font for Q-Dir
- The default font should be the same as the system font for Windows Explorer. The current font makes the panels appear cluttered, and there is no option to change it.
- Can the Q_Dir fonts be changed to something less thick? Or at least can the BOLD be toggled on/off?
- Word change default font bold?
- My default windows 7 colors and fonts are changed?
- how to bold my computer fonts?
- why my desktop is bold font?
- windows 7 bold font?
- default bold font?
- why my cpu font is bold?
- bold default font in office?
- Help why is my windows explorer font bold, in Q-Dir?
- conky default font bold?
Keywords: help, default, bold, font, explorer, view, killing, eyes, current, option, change, fontfacename, segoe, Questions, Answers, Software