Change or ad the language for the keyboard layout in Windows 8.1/10?
The solution is simple to change or ad the language for the keyboard layout in Windows 8.1, the example is also for Windows 10!
New ► Windows 10 Language See also: ► Windows ON-Screen Keyboard ► keyboard more easier to use
1.) Add or remove languages for the keyboard layout in Windows 8 and 8.1!
1. Please press the keyboard shortcut [Win-Logo] + [R],
2. In the Windows Run Dialog enter the command: control.exe /name Microsoft.Language
(... see Image-1 Arrow-1).
You can do the same, if you use the Windows 8 language settings (Picture 1) via the Windows 7 System Control Panel (See: ... Open Control Panel in Windows 8.1!) And then click on the "Languages" Symbol.
Now click on options the primary language in Windows 8.1
(... see Image-1 Arrow-2)
Now you can install additional Windows 8 keyboard layouts, add or remove existing keyboard layouts.
(... see Image-2 Arrow- 1 and 2)
| (Image-1) Change or ad the language for the keyboard layout in Windows 8.1?
| (Image-2) Add new input method or change keyboard layout in Windows 8.1!
2.) Information and how to switch between keyboards e.g. input methods!
When you add a language to your language list in Windows-8.1, a keyboard or input method is also added so you can type in that language. You can type with any of the keyboards you've added by switching between input methods. To switch between keyboards or input methods in Windows-8.1:
On a standard keyboard, press the Windows logo key Windows logo key +Spacebar.
On a touchscreen, tap or click the touch keyboard icon Taskbar touch keyboard icon on the Windows-8.1 desktop taskbar, tap or click the language abbreviation, and then tap or click the keyboard you want to switch to.
FAQ 171: Updated on: 10 July 2020 09:00
For some user is the Windows 8.1 lock screen unnecessary step when you reactivate the Windows 10 or 8.1, but you can disable this quite easily To disable
The solution is simple to create an Explorer Search shortcut on the desktop in Windows 8.1/8 or Windows 10 If you do a lot of searching in Windows 8.1 MS-Explorer,
The solution is simple to wipe in Windows 10 / 8.1 without third-party tools to clearing free space and prevent recovery of files and folders If you dont
The solution is very simple to see and find out if you have windows 10 or 8.1 and OS Version, and is it x32 or x64 Content: 1. See the Windows version
The solution is simple to create Shortcut to Restart Windows 8.1 / 10 But the fastest way is via Keyboard Shortcut [Windows+X] [UP][UP] [RIGHT] [R]
The solution to Change font size and font type for programs in Windows 8.1 or 10 Info: Sometimes you want to adjust the font in Windows 8.1, you can in
Disable or enable mouse pointer trails in Windows 8.1, 8 or 10 and customize other mouse options To change the magic mouse pointer trails on Windows 8.1
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows Server 2012 additional keyboard change?
- Windows 8.1 no german language?
- Change input method?
- Change windows 8.1 language settings?
- Windows 8.1 switch between keyboards?
- On-screen keyboard input methods?
- Server 2020 change keyboard layout?
- Ad another keyboard layout windows 8.1?
- Change keyboard layout windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 active keyboards entry?
- Windows 8 language change keyboard?
- Windows 8.1 language keyboards?
- Windows 8.1 Language Change short cut key?
- Add a language to type?
- Windows 8.1 users keyboard layout password?
- Disable windows 8.1 touchscreen?
- Change keyboards and input methods?
- Change keyboard language in windows 8.1?
- Windows 2008 application dependent keyboard layout?
- Windows 8 switch between keyboards?
- Windows 8.1 multiple keyboards?
- Win8.1 keyboard layout?
- Windows 8.1 image keyboard language like system language?
- Windows 8.1 keyboard change language?
- Windows 8.1 keyboard layout change?
- Change keyboard language windows 10?
- Change language settings keyboard Win8 or Windows 8.1 keyboard change language?
- Change input methods?
- Windows 8.1 keyboard language change or rather change the input methods?
- Change keyboard german windows 8.1?
- How can I change the keyboard input language in Windows 8?
- Change the keyboard in windows 8.1 or change the keyboard in windows 8.1 without having to buy a new one?
- Change Windows 8 input method?
- Windows 8.1 keyboard language taskbar?
- Windows 8.1 keyboard layout change combination?
- Language abbreviation in taskbar gone?
- Change keyboard language windows 8.1?
- Change keyboard language under windos 8.1?
- Change keyboard language windows 8?
- Change keyboard layout windows 8.1 without ifs and buts?
- Change keyboard language win 8?
- Windows server keyboard layout?
- Windows 8.1 keyboard change?
- Windows 8 change languages without success?
- Change input methods or language settings in windows 8.1?
- Remote language preferences windows 8.1?
- How can i remove language advertisement from windows 8 screen?
- Change keyboard layout windows server 2012?
- Windows 8 keyboard layout in taskbar?
- Windows 8.1 change keyboard layout shortcut?
- Switch keyboard input to german on windows 8.1?
- Switch keyboards windows 8.1?
- Remove keyboard layout win 8.1?
- Windows eight keyboard language?
- Windows 8.1 keyboard layout change?
- Change keyboard Win 8.1 or change keyboard language?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, 10, ten, change, language, keyboard, layout, add, remove, Questions, Answers, Software