Keyboard shortcuts to start multiple programs commands (run, runx, runa, runX, runA)!
As of version 4.31 you can define the commands runx, runa, RunX, RunA as shortcuts to start programs about Quick-Text-Paste
Several program commands at once!
If you start different programs, or directories / folders opens, the new Windows command you can call via shortcut, very handy! Several commands can be used at the same time so you can open with a keyboard shortcut several programs or folders, environment variables are also supported as in my Run Command
1.) Explanation to runx, runa, runX, runA!
runa and runA
To execute multiple commands in administrative mode
by this are the difference to runa to runA! In runA
are used, in both commands are also environment variables supported as in Run Command
runx and runX
The same only without administrative rights at runX you can also use %pptxt% and %cpy%
The current text in the clipboard is pasted in place of the placeholder %pptxt% .
A copy command is sent to the foreground program and the selected text is inserted in place of the placeholder %cpy% .
2.) Examples of the new commands in Quick-Text-Paste V4.31!
Starting from the standard file manager usually MS file explorer 3 commands C:\ D:\ und C:\Windows
Opening 2 Web pages in Internet Explorer:
Opening 2 Websites in the Standard Web Browser
Open 3 folder %windir% %appdata% and %temp%
Starting Programs and System
Settings Task Manager, Disk Management, Desktop Background Settings, and Screen Saver Settings
control /name Microsoft.Personalization /page pageWallpaper
Selected text to the clipboard (eg from a text editor) and opened in Explorer, and also the %temp% folder
Opening the text from the clipboard %pptxt%
Selected text in the clipboard (eg from a text editor) and in Notepad open the path, and also open the path with
"%pptxt%" in WordPad!
3.) What can you realize with it all!
You can start all commands that can be executed in Run-Command or in the standard Windows Run dialog.
For example, as you know the Windows-X menu quite is difficult to expand on Windows 10 and 8.1 ,
who wants to create your own with Quick-Text-Paste with many personal features when you need.
In QuickTextPaste, use the Windows X or the Windows Y menu, simply import the text Tag to Clipboard and in QuickTextPaste:
Menu ► Options ► Backup ► Import from the Clipboard
1.) ... Windows-Y Menu
2.) ... Windows-X Menu
1.) Windows-Y Menu
text_000=L-Win+Y=runx:%windir%\System32\shutdown.exe /s /t 0
text_001=L-Win+Y=runx:%windir%\System32\shutdown.exe /l /t 0
text_003=L-Win+Y=runx:%windir%\System32\shutdown.exe /r /t 0
text_009=Command Prompt (Admin)
text_017=Windows Tools/Fax & Scan
2.) Windows-X Menu
text_000=L-Win+X=runx:%windir%\System32\shutdown.exe /s /t 0
text_001=L-Win+X=runx:%windir%\System32\shutdown.exe /l /t 0
text_003=L-Win+X=runx:%windir%\System32\shutdown.exe /r /t 0
text_009=Command Prompt (Admin)
text_017=Windows Tools/Fax & Scan
FAQ 32: Updated on: 26 October 2018 17:23
If you like, you can import the commands from the Backup Ini file in the program QTP as of version 4.11 If you use different profiles for text selection
Under Windows 10 or Windows 11, Quick Text Paste must be started in the administrative mode to send the commands to administrative programs For this reason,
If you want to import from this side, or any text examples here, you can import Commands / Texts in the program QTP from version 4.51 Content: 1.
From version 4.51, you can use the mouse buttons in combination with a keyboard key as a combination to paste texts and run windows commands. Very handy
Many user ask for usage QuickTextPaste_x64.exe or QuickTextPaste.exe, What should i use or what is better to use on MS-OS Info: QuickTextPaste.exe x32 is
It is easy to use QTP as a kind of translator, which for example inserts the texts in the English menu as German, Spanish, For the Menu Label you define
Its easy to remove not necessary Sub-Menus ergo the folders created in the QTP menu on Windows 11, 10, 8.1, As of version 5, 3-level sub-menus are
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Can i have programs which can start or open with shortcut keys the choice, in example open the command prompt in Windows 10 with a shortcut?
- How to launch multiple programs with a click on Win PC, start favorite programs, Launch Multiple Programs with One Key Click?
- Run two programs at once or start multiple programs with one shortcut windows 10, 8.1 and 7.0?
E:\Books\Xmudham\James Hadley Chase\PDF\Test
In your demo entry it states
I do not know as to how to put there the item I need.
Please help me.?
- Search a Keyboard shortcuts to open multiple OneDrive Folders in Business on Windows, Can I also assign a function key to system menu command, open samples or example image?
- How to Make a Custom Keyboard Shortcut with Auto-Hot-Keys for Anything, any program. for Windows in general, taking even multi step to do tasks. I will also use Run and one of hundreds of Autohotkey commands?
- Search for essential Windows 10 keyboard shortcuts tool, if not a keyboard shortcut then a set of one or more keys that can auto start browser and other commands?
- I Search for Windows 10 Tips for keyboard shortcuts to help to start some thinks Mar ergo the best way for no typing and no clicking just a fast shortcut key?
- How do I program function keys for my keyboard, or in example what key combination is used for multiple programs in one shortcut?
- Search for solution for Keyboard Shortcuts and System Commands for Popular Programs, I can create a BAT file to open several URLs or in example web links at the same time but i want not to create single desktop shortcut to open multiple web pages in Windows?
- I search for a way to Quickly Launch Programs On Windows, or turning multiple clicks with mouse into a simple key press?
- Search for the program that allows multiple windows open by pressing shortcut keys. the windows keyboard shortcut are not enough for me i will launch more application at same time?
- I frequently want to go to a particular folder which is quite deep. I thought I could use your utility. I am unable t use it as I do not know the syntax. The folder that I want to go frequently is
- Steps by Steep to Open Multiple Programs at once On Windows 10, Is it possible to run more than one no batch file command?
- How to crate shortcut to open multiple files no create batch file to run multiple exe?
- How to change or customize the key or keys to be pressed for a keyboard shortcut to Open overview and start ie own application?
- I search for related software to customize the Keyboard shortcuts to start for example multiple programs and other windows commands, not only on Windows 10?
- Search for a tool how to start any Windows app with a keyboard shortcut, i want to speed up the time and open documents and files?
- How to customize keyboard shortcuts for most Enhanced Editor commands, to open in example multiple views of a file, or to can open multiple folders?
- Is Here are some keyboard shortcuts free tool that can increase work on computing and make more efficiency that allows quick access to programs and utilities or open drives?
- Search for a download of the new multiple desktops feature in Windows 10 via keyboard shortcuts, I have the Start Menu, but I still like shortcuts, a nice new feature in this tool ability to run one or more programs?
- How to open multiple programs at once, can I open multiple programs with one shortcut?
- How to write a batch file to open a program or launch multiple programs with one shortcut in windows 10 desktop and server 2016?
- Can i easy jump via a keyboard shortcut or a combination of keyboard keys to run a command or program, I will not create multiple desktop keyboard shortcuts that make sure is not in use the same key twice.?
Keywords: quicktextpaste, runx, runa, shortcut, start, programs, examples, version, commands, shortcuts, several, program, once, Questions, Answers, Software