Can I move and not copy while dragging with the mouse?
You can force moving or copying when dragging with the mouse, this works without any problems in Explorer,
However, since Quad-Explorer also supports all functions that are available in File Explorer , the same explanation applies as described in the help file ... click here !
Moving, copying, dragging and the like are among the most common file operations in any Windows file explorer, so it's even more important to work without any problems or errors!
FAQ 39: Updated on: 4 September 2023 10:12
You can convert it to an ISO file with WinBin2Iso, then you can use any burning program without any problems. Info: WinBin2Iso converts BIN images to ISO
You cannot install an x64 64-bit operating system on an x86 32-bit processor, not even the new Win 10 or older Windows systems. That wouldnt make any
I couldnt read a CD or DVD after this treatment, even though I didnt turn it over in the microwave 5 seconds in the microwave are usually sufficient,
The Intel IA64 is a thoroughbred 64 bit CPU, but has problems with x86 32 bit programs. For this reason it is not exactly the best choice if you do not
A Windows 11, 10, .. screenshot is when you save an area of the computer screen, or the entire desktop, with all windows as an image file. Everyone is
A gateway service is a type of interface that allows file information to be exchanged between different types of protocols. Contents: 1. Short explanation
Whether you should shut down the computer or switch to standby mode naturally depends on how long it will not be used. "Shut down" for several days or longer,
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Dragging the mouse to copy no longer works. Are links being created?
- Move with a mouse, don't copy, how do I do it?
- Win7 Explorer copy with mouse instead of linking?
- You can copy files with the mouse and not move them?
- I want to copy by dragging the mouse?
- Move with the mouse while dragging?
- With Windows-7 dragging and copying, can the mouse move and nothing copying?
- Dragging with the mouse is a nice function, but moving by dragging with the mouse is not quite what I want, I want to force copying when dragging with the mouse and not move So mouse drag ?
- I can no longer copy by moving it is skipped!
- I can't copy with a PC mouse, what's going on, from time to time I can't copy by moving?
Keywords: system, general, move, copy, while, dragging, with, mouse, force, moving, copying, when, this, works, without, problems, explorer, however, since, quad-explorer, also, supports, Questions, Answers, Software