Windows 10: Start Programs and Optional Features!
It is easy in Windows 10 to open ergo start the programs and functions to see the activated functions!
You can easily use this easy and fast way to invoke the programs and features on older versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems, whether it's an MS Windows desktop computer, or if you're on the go on the tablet, or Surface Pro / Go to the programs and functions call!
Quickly uninstall programs in Windows 10, or add optional features!
Press the keyboard shortcut [Windows Logo] + [X] . Just go to "Apps and Features" and open "Programs and Features" in Windows 10 under "Related Settings" .
PS: The "Related Settings" are on the right side on new Windows 10 from 03 / 2019:
The direct command is to start programs and feature is %windir%\system32\optionalfeatures.exe
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3
Then select the installed program in Windows 10, right-click on the appropriate program, or "Windows functions"
| (Image-1) Windows 10: Start Programs and optional Features!
Updated on: 18 June 2020 16:28
Keywords: tips, windows, 10, start, programs, features, easy, open, functions, activated, easily, fast, MS, OS
Similar information on the page
Its easy to find, open, and edit the Local Security Policy in Windows 10 The elegant solution is written not only for Windows 10 , even though this "Local
It is not that easy without external programs, changing the Windows folder icons in RGB color This question is often asked in relation to the tool DesktopOK
The solution to start disk error checking on Windows 10 Desktop OS and Server 2019, 2016, see Image-1 Point 1 to 5 Tip: Use Disk Cleanup in Windows
Nothing is easier than deleting the thumbs.db on Windows 10, heres the safest way This has been tested on all MS 10 Windows and successfully and successfully verified ,
Why only cmd.exe just use the improved Windows Command Prompt Command Prompt Anyone who uses cmd.exe on a Windows desktop PC, tablet, Surface Pro / Go,
Questions for this:
- I would like to enter a search term, like experts, to call up individual control panel programs at lightning speed?
- I want to repair or remove programs and features in Windows 10, are there apps and programs for Windows 10, how do I choose programs, programs and features?
- I can't find apps and features in Settings, uninstall or remove features and programs?
- There are different ways to remove apps and programs, so if I find the programs and functions, apps and functions I'm looking for in the settings?
- For me it is always tedious to open the control panel and have to search for a Windows tool there, is it somehow faster?