Unlock and delete Files and Folder via MS File-Explorer Context Menu?
The solution is simple to Add to MS File-Explorer Context Menu ThisIsMyFile to Unlock and Delete the Files or Folders!
Please click the Main Menu Extras and Add to Send To Explorer-Menu
(... see Image-1 Point 1 & 2)
Or (... see Image-1 Point 1 and 3)
| (Image-1) Add to MS File-Explorer Context Menu the File Unlocker!
Unlock and delete files via Microsoft-File-Explorer Send-To Menu on Windows 10 (Redstone 4 & 5) Pro, Enterprise, Home, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, Windows 7 Basic, Professional, Starter, Ultimate whether it's a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even a server operating system. The File-Unlocker has been tested on all and successfully verified
FAQ 6: Updated on: 3 August 2019 08:30
ThisIsMyFile - FAQ-6: Unlock and delete Files and Folder via MS File-Explorer Context Menu?
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How do I delete locked files and folders on Windows 10?
- A file from another app or process is open, or Windows 10 says the folder file is in a locked state and you can not delete, change, or move it to another location. Who's this rule: is the file automatically unlocked by the application? Even after it is no longer used, but occasionally this is not the case. Why is not a file or folder unlocked successfully? Can I even try to perform an action without a warning that the operation can not be completed because it was opened by another program?
- How do I get TIMF into the Context Menu (right click menu)?
- I found a locked file in the folder, so I can usually just restart my PC to unlock it. But the application is a service that is loaded during startup, and the file is still locked as soon as I log in. Can I disable loading on startup or start in safe mode to unlock and delete the file?
- The computer has informed me that the file is open in another program, how can I usually delete the file or folder, even if I close the program, it should be easy. But it is the case that some background processes that I can not immediately determine which program the file is currently open. what can I do to come to my opening the file in the folder?
- The disadvantage of all unlockers or similar Max Delete program is that they will unlock and delete everything, however the file settings in the Windows registry remain. Does the program delete paths and references in the registry? Will he unregister the sample .DLL file? I know a program that does that. In addition, you can delete process handles in the locked file / folder. After that you can delete even pinball from Windows NT normally.?
- I want to delete a locked file because I need to perform some other action, there are one or two methods I can use to unlock it, it's a Microsoft Explorer tool. Is there a Windows 10 manual that explains the steps to remove files even if they are locked by a program or process?
- How does Windows 10 allow you to delete a folder? what is probably due to the fact that the folder is locked. where are the steps to unlock and delete?
- I need to unlock a folder and its files that are currently being used by a program or system process, and I do not want to restart the PC, what steps do I have to take?
Keywords: thisismyfile, unlock, delete, files, folder, file-explorer, context, menu, solution, simple, folders, please, click, main, extras, Questions, Answers, Software