How to change the Quality of scanned eg. saved PDF-File?
From WinScan2PDF 2.15
you can change the quality of your scanned PDF file! Just go to the "Options" menu and then change the save quality for the PDF file!
If the quality of the PDF file is too bad, you can repeat the process without re-scan of the individual PDF pages. Simply change the quality of the PDF file, for example increase from 40 to 70 percent and save again the PDF-file with new quality.
Of course, the higher quality of the PDF file brings a larger file size.
Please use always ... the latest version of WinScan2PDF
Change the Quality of scanned PDF-File in Win-Scan-To-PDF
Now many computers already have hard drives that can scale from hundreds of gigabytes to several terabytes. But every megabyte remains valuable, especially when it comes to fast downloading to other computers or the Internet. Therefore, it is often necessary to reduce the size of files to make them more compact.
FAQ 2: Updated on: 8 March 2018 14:50
WinScan2PDF - FAQ-2: How to change the Quality of scanned eg. saved PDF-File?
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Can one for the PDF files - the individual parts, or delete before creation how?
- Can you change PDF order from multiple files?
- Keep text quality when optimizing scanned PDF documents and how to Improve the Quality of Your Scans?
- How do I compress ergo reduce the PDF file size from scanned Pages and depending on the quality of the scan for PDF?
- For a long time, PDF files were a very popular format for documents. And the ability to edit PDF files is much weaker than other Office documents like DOC or DOCX in Microsoft Word, ODG in LibreOffice Writer.?
- Nevertheless, PDF is used by a large number of computer users. Sometimes the size of the PDF file takes several kilobytes, but more often the size can reach tens of megabytes due to the large number of pages of heavy graphics. This can be a problem when sending PDF files via email or pasting into a cloud file store.?
- Adjusting PDF quality?
- Scantopdf change quality settings?
- How to adjust picture quality in pdf?
- Change the quality of pdf?
- How to improve scan quality. Scan qualit and enhance image quality for scanned PDF?
- Reduce the size of a PDF, practices for producing high quality PDF files?
Keywords: win, scan, pdf, to, change, quality, scanned, saved, pdf, file, size, windows, 10, 8.1, seven, Questions, Answers, Software