Burn a CD or DVD or from an ISO file on Windows-10?
If you want to burn a CD, or DVD from an ISO file on your Windows-10 OS, insert an recordable CD, Blu‑ray, DVD, or Disc into your disc burner.
This short FAQ will show you how to burn a CD or DVD ISO image
under Windows 10 without using third-party CD / DVD burning software, especially career changers who have been pampered at Appels MAC often ask this important question as they on Microsoft's Windows must master this important task.
1.) Burn a Disc from an ISO File on Windows-10!
1. Open the This-PC folder for example via keyboard shortcut Windows+E
2. Select in Windows-10 file Explorer the ISO file
3. And via right mouse click and select "Burn disc image"
(... see Image-1
). That is the solution ;-)
| (Image-1) Burn a CD, Blue Ray or DVD from an ISO file on Windows-10!
Useful info from (c) Microsoft ;-):
An ISO file, also called a disc image, is a single file that’s a copy of an entire data CD or DVD. When you burn a CD or DVD from an ISO file, the new disc has the same folders, files, and properties as the original disc. The most common way to get an ISO file is to download it from a website. For example, you might download and then use an ISO file to update software on your computer. You can burn a disc image file, which often has either an .iso or .img file name extension, to a recordable CD or DVD by using Windows 10 Disc Image Burner. Whether you can burn it to a recordable CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc depends on your disc burner and the type of discs it can burn, the size of the disc image file, as well as the device on which you plan to use the disc.
2.) Burn Data via the MS Explorer on Windows-10!
Open the MS Explorer. for example Shortcut Windows + E
, select the data to be burned and drag and drop it to the DVD-RW drive. Now you can add a name for the Windows 10 Disc Image! (... see Image-2 Point 1 to 3
You can also use copy and paste! Or burn
the data via the context menu and send to.
The disk will be formatted and can be treated as an USB drive or hard drive.
| (Image-2) Burn a Data CD or DVD on Windows-10!
This Solution to Burn a CD, Bluray or DVD from an ISO file is suitable for: Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Home, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 Enterprise, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 8, Windows 8 Enterprise, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Business 64-bit edition, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate
See also: ► rename the This-PC in My-Computer on Windows 10
► change Home Folder in Windows 10 to My Computer
FAQ 170: Updated on: 30 May 2020 21:18
You can simple Change the Double Tap, Double Click Time for the Touch Screen in Windows-10, for your Tablet or Touch-Screen PC, solution to customize
The solution is simple to How to hide the mouse pointer eg cursor in Windows-10 while typing a text or press a keyboard key, The solution for Windows 10
The solution is simple to turn off touchscreen on Windows 10 and 8.1, how to disable? Please Run the command devmgmt.msc or open the Device-Manager
The solution is simple to view all shared folders on Windows-10, this example is also for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Content: Show all shared folders
It is simple to create a Volume Mixer Desktop Shortcut in Windows-10, the example is also for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 suitable You can easily start
You don´t need hacker knowledge to change the password of a user on Windows 10, without knowing the current password. Content: 1. Change the Windows
The solution to Handwriting personalization on a Windows-10 Tablet PC Input Panel and in programs for the Tablet PC Automatic learning
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Help, is the operating system the new versions of Windows 10 that ome Microsoft OS that offers in the form of an ISO file to create for new installations are currently prominent?
- ISO files are often the rescue in extreme need how to Burn it.?
- How to burn ISO files to CD / DVD with ease?
- I Search for a easy article that will show me how to reliably burn a downloaded ISO file to a data carrier for Windows 10?
- Help, Another common case for using the file format of operating systems a Versions of Windows 10 can usually be downloaded from the Internet as ISO files?
- I nead for example I have to create a bootable disk for the Windows 10 computer that boots the system?
- I will also find the compact file format frequently in ISO File?
- I will file then needs to be burned to a data carrier like a dvd in order to rebuild or repair the system.?
- Even if the installed operating system refuses work, i need the boot version usually from an ISO file?
Keywords: windows, 10, 8.1, burn, from, file, cd, DVD, Blu Ray, ISO, disc, data, Questions, Answers, Software