How to find Windows 10 Creators or Redstone Update on my PC?
The solution is simple to see if on Windows 10 the Creators Update or Redstone 4 is installed!
Just use the key combination [Windows Logo + R]
in Windows-10 to start the Run dialog and then run the command winver
! So easy! (... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3
Content / Solution / Tips:
1.) Redstone on Windows 10 Find!
The Windows 10 Creators Update info is:
version 1703 (build 15063)
The Windows 10 Spring Creators Update (Redstone 4) info is:
version 1803 (build 17133)
The Windows 10 Redstone 5 (Sep/2018) info is:
version 1809 (build 18XXX)
How to see the Version and Build in Windows 10 please read this:
► Where can I find the Windows 10 version and build number?
How to Update the Latest Version of Windows 10 using Windows 10 Update Assistant
Please read this: Where are the Auto Update settings in Windows 10 !
Or download: ... the Windows 10 Creators Update!
If you want to install the update now, go to the Microsoft software download website!
| (Image-1) Windows 10 Redstone 4!
For all Windows 10 editions, the Modern Lifecycle releases new versions and feature updates twice a year via the Semi-Annual Channel. They each receive support for 18 months, with the Enterprise and Education editions also receiving six additional months of support. Claiming support requires that all previous security updates have been installed. The LTSB editions will receive five years of regular support and another five years of extended support as part of the Fixed Lifecycle.
► Windows 10 Home or Pro version? ► find auto startup folder ► find Experience Index in Windows-10
► Correct upgrade to Windows 10
For the optimal experience, Microsoft (c) recommend you wait until Windows 10 is automatically offered to you on your device!
Microsoft is continuously releasing system updates that fix bugs and add new functionality. In addition, regular cumulative packages will appear, updating the Windows platform with all the individual updates released after releases, and adding functionality from the insider builds.
2.) Upgrade to the latest version of Windows 10!
For the best support and function, Microsoft recommends that you wait until Windows 10 automatically offers you Creators Update on your device. This also applies to all other updates of Windows 10!
3.) What should I note before Redstone 4, 5, 6 under Windows 10!
Older computers can cause problems!
Better safe than sorry!
If possible, manually create a recovery point before a large half-year Win10 update before starting the Big Auto Update. A recovery point is automatically created by Windows 10 Update before you make any installations. However, if you want an extra layer of protection, you can create it safely and fairly easily on Microsoft's Windows 10, it's not a big hassle.......
FAQ 187: Updated on: 29 May 2019 18:02
The solution is simple to find and open the Send To folder in Windows 10, this example is also suitable for Windows 8.1 and Seven. The send to folder
Disable or Enable Thumbnail Previews in MS File Explorer Windows 10, this Solution is also suitable for Windows 8.1 and 7
The solution: How to Open File Explorer Options in Windows 10, use File Explorer Folder Options to change files and folders function on your computer
The solution how to see auto startup programs and Application in Windows 10, this example is also for Windows 8.1 I already have some explanations
A solution to activate the on screen keyboard in windows 10, this is also suitable for OSK on Windows 8.1 and seven plus Windows Server 2016 / 2012
A example to see all Network Adapters on Windows 10 or disable / enable the Connection, the simple solution is also suitable for Windows 8.1 and seven
The solution to uninstall fonts from Windows-10 remove, delete? Click start, and then click run or Windows+R keyboard shortcut. Type the following
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 10 32 bit Creators Update installed on operating system?
- The Windows 10 Update Assistant tool?
- How to find out if on my windows 10 Creators Update is installed?
- How to find the latest version of Windows 10 instead?
- How do i know if im using windows 10 plus windows 10 Creators Update on my PC?
- How to directly update The Windows 10 to the latest version of Windows 10
- How do i know if i have windows 10 Creators Update on my PC or enterprise?
- Can I use the Windows 10 Update Assistant to directly update
- How can i know if i'm running a windows 10 Creators Update or a final version?
- How do i check wich windows 10 Creators Update is on my computer?
- How do I know if I have windows 10 Creators Update on my PC?
- Windows x86 vs x64 windows 10?
- Window 10 show Creators Update installed on my computer?
- Have I an older version of Windows 10 installed?
- The Windows 10 Creators Update Enterprise edition?
- Windows 10 running Creators Update installed?
- Windows 10 slowly updating via Windows Update?
- Using the Windows 10 Update Assistant?
- How do i find out windows 10 Creators Update on my PC?
- Windows 10 how to find out if computer is Creators Update installed on Windows 10?
- As an administrator Creators Update Windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, find, creators, update, solution, simple, redstone, installed, command, winver, Questions, Answers, Software