Problem with drivers for the scanner under Windows 10 / 11 (install)?
If you work under Windows 10 / 11 and your scanner is older than 2014 and the disk with the installation software is not the 64 bit available,
You should go to the official device manufacturer's website and download new drivers. Here is a small list of websites where you can download the required driver software:
► Brother ► HP ► Samsung ► Dell ► Xerox ► Epson ► Canon ► OKI ►Kyocera
Download the driver, connect the scanner to the PC and run the driver installation. If this method does not work and the scanner does not work on Windows 10, you should try the following methods.
The tool is started. Follow the instructions of the utility. The printer or scanner must be connected at this time.
► Start the Windows 10 utility to troubleshoot the problem.
Tip: ► HP Laserjet III, 4, 5, Plus, Driver x64, x32, Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7!
If the problem is not resolved and Windows 10 / 11 still does not recognize the scanner, the installation should be checked.
Follow the instructions. Press the Windows logo + I key combination! Please click on devices
| (Image-1) Scanner device drivers Windows-10!
Klick Printer & Scanners and Add a Printer or scanner (... see Image-2)
| (Image-2) Add Scanner under Windows 10!
Then the printers and scanners are searched! Please check if the scanner is turned on and correctly connected to the PC. If the scanner is connected via WiFi, please also check all WiFi settings and whether it is detected correctly on the Fritz box or your wireless router.
If not: Check if it appears in the Device Manager and start the driver update here:
►► ... Driver Update via the Windows 10 Device Manager!
If necessary, restart Windows 10, disconnect all connection cables and try all steps again.
Tip: It happens that there are conflicts between the other devices connected to the Windows 10 PC.
If you have not solved the problem, remove unneeded devices, uninstall the drivers!
And try again if necessary to repeat all steps.
Some manufacturers of scan devices themselves have conflict removal programs, or even online device detection!
I hope the scanner scans soon!
FAQ 209: Updated on: 6 July 2021 13:39
The solution is simple to turn off or on the Folder Protection after the Windows 10 Update Use the Windows Defender Security app to enable or disable Controlled
In the series of all Windows systems from Microsoft for working under Windows 10/11 the paging file is clear for the iron emergency in the memory need In
If the Internet connection is not available, you can also activate the Windows 10 Home and Pro optionally by phone Content / Tip / Solution: 1. Start
Properly turning off the computer on Windows 11 / 10 is very simple, here is the solution Content / tips / solution: 1. The shutdown provided by MS
To see the WLAN or WiFi connection speed under Windows 10 / 11, there is an easy way Content / Solution / Tipp: 1. Displaying the WLAN speed under
In Windows 10 and new Windows 11 you can use the Character Map tool to insert a special character in texts Windows 11 looks different but works the same
The classic Windows 98 or 95 themes can not just be activated in Windows 10 You can work a lot in Windows 10 with color and change the title bar under Windows
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Samsung scanner software download?
- Cannot Install Scan Drivers and Downloads Dell?
- How do I install a scanner driver?
- Samsung universal scan driver windows 10 and 11?
- How can I install my scanner from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and 11?
- Install and use a scanner in Windows 10 and 11 Microsoft Support Windows 10 and 11?
- I had same problem, had been working on Win 10 and 11, stopped. I tried reinstalling printer multiple times?
- Install twain driver windows 10 and 11?
- How can I obtain the latest software firmware for my Epson product?
- Support - Epson www.epson.eu ›Support?
- How do I get my scanner to work in windows 10 and 11?
- How do I get my scanner to work with Windows 10 and 11?
- Windows Fax and Scan cannot find the scanner?
- Windows 10 and 11: Scanner fails after update?
- If you work under Windows 10 and 11 and your scanner is older than 3 years and problem with drivers for the scanner under Windows 10 and 11?
- Problem with driver for the scanner under Windows 10 and 11, Canon MF610 and 110 scanner under Windows 10 and 11 not found?
- Searches related to Problem with drivers for the scanner under Windows 10 and 11?
- Windows 10 and 11 fax and scan printer is not found as a scanner?
- Windows does not recognize Epson scanner, scanner is no longer recognized by win 10 and 11?
- Install driver for scanner Windows 10 and 11, computer does not recognize scnner?
- Problem with drivers for the scanner under Windows 10 and 11?
- Computer does not recognize a scanner, scanning to PC win 10 and 11 not possible?
- How to fully uninstall a All-In-One from Windows 10 and 11?
- Installed new driver, reboot, power cycle?
- Does the scanner have to be connected to the PC, scanner does not work?
- How do I fix device driver was not successfully installed?
- Windows scan printer scanner software?
- Scanner does not work after scanning Windows 10 and 11 problem?
- Scanner software?
- Xerox scanner is not recognized under WIN10 and 11?
- Support - Epsonwww.epson.eu › support?
- Windows 10 and 11 update scan problems, driver for the data carrier?
- Problems scanning with Windows 10 and 11, PC recognizes printer, but scanner not?
- How to install scanner in windows 10 and 11?
- How to connect scanner to computer windows 10 and 11?
- Scanner is not recognized under Windows 10 and 11, Epson does not recognize my win 10 and 11 operating system?
- Windows 10 and 11 scanner is not recognized, scanner problems under Windows 10 and 11?
- How to install an ICA driver andI'm experiencing problems using my Epson USB device in Microsoft Windows?
- Scanner is not recognized Windows 10 and 11, recognizes wrong scanner?
- The hardware vendor will typically update the driver to fix the problem.where I was installing a new program and hardware to provide bar code scanning?
- How do I get my computer to recognize my scanner?
- Scanner cannot be found, kyocera Twain driver does not work?
- Before upgrading to Windows 10 and 11, be sure to stop any You need to ensure that you have Windows 10 and 11 device drivers for your hardware.?
- Connect scanner to win 10 and 11, scanner driver is not installed?
- Before upgrading to Windows 10 and 11, be sure to stop any antivirus scanners, network?
Keywords: windows, 11, 10, problem, with, drivers, scanner, under, install, older, installation, software, available, Questions, Answers, Software