How to find installed program files in Windows 10 / 11 (uninstall)?
To see all Windows 11, 10, ... Installed Programs, or find the full path, Foder the solution is also for MS Server 2022, 2019, ...!
1.) THE DEFAULT INSTALLATION LOCATION FOR PROGRAMS IN WINDOWS 11 / 10!
Please run the MS Explorer via hot key [Windows + E] and in the address bar [ALT+D] or [F4]
enter the address: shell:programfiles and you can see all installed programs in Windows 10 standard Programs Folder. (... see Image-1)
PS: On Windows 10 x64 (64-Bit) is also the 32-bit Program-Folder: shell:programfilesx86
Use shell:programs for the Start-Menu folder in Windows-10!
The address shell:Common Programs is for all User Programs in the Windows 11 / 10 Start-Menu folder!
2.) THE DEFAULT DOWNLOAD LOCATION IN WINDOWS 11 // 10!
If you download a Program from Internet the default download folder on Windows 11 / 10 is shell:download
See also: ► windows 10 and font folder location ► A List of Windows Shell:Folders Commands
| Programs Download Folder on Windows-10!
The downloads folder is the default location for downloaded files with all the Windows operating system Web browsers. Therefore, if you download a file from the Internet using any browser, the file is automatically saved in the Downloads folder.
If you're using Windows 10 as your operating system, you've probably collected hundreds of other files and programs in the Downloads folder in the last couple of months. Therefore, the Downloads folder in Windows 10 is likely to be slower than the first installation of the system.
3.) THE INSTALLED PROGRAMS WITH UNINSTALL FEATURE!
To uninstall programs in Windows 10 , press the key combination [Win-Logo]+[X].
Here simply click on "Programs and Features" and open "Programs and Features" in Windows-10
Then select the installed program in Windows 10, and via right-click on the corresponding program, you will see an option to uninstall the program. (... see Image-2)
| (Image-5) Uninstall installed programs on windows-10!
As a result, the list of installed programs recognized in the system is displayed. They are deleted in the same way as in the previous method: Select the application, click Uninstall, and confirm the action. The next step is to start the built-in installer or Windows 10 Installer, where you need to perform a few clicks.
4.) FIND RUNNING PROGRAM PATH IN WINDOWS 11 / 10!
Please press the key combination [CTRL+ Shift + Esc] to start the Windows 10 / 11 Task Manager!
Right click in the Windows 10 Task Manager on the appropriate program for example "Internet Explorer",
then select "Open file location"! (... see Image-3 Arrow 1 to 5)
See also: ► Open the location of an Program in Windows-11/10!
Please click the Windows-10 Logo or the Windows-Logo Key! Enter in Search Box for example mspaint and start it for example via a right click on the Windows 10 Paint! (... see Image-4)
| (Image-1) shell program files in windows 10!
| (Image-2) Uninstall programs in windows-10 and 11!
| (Image-3) find running program location full-path in windows-10 and 11!
| (Image-4) find file location in Windows 10 // 11 via search-box!
The Solution to find installed program files is suitable for: Windows 11, 10 Pro, Enterprise, Home, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows-Server 2019, 2016, 2012, Windows 7 Basic, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
FAQ 46: Updated on: 25 August 2023 12:10
Find and open the Windows 10 and 11 MS-Paint , or create a desktop shortcut for Paint APP on the Windows 10 Desktop 1. Start the ms-paint via Run-Command
Example for Windows 10 and 11 to stop your Laptop from going to sleep or shut down when closed the laptop or notebook 1. Prevent hibernation / sleep
The example to find a downloaded program or APPs on Windows 10 and 11, for example in default Download folder, or in internet explorer download history
The solution is easy to create a desktop shortcut in Windows 10 and 11 for a program or a APP Content: 1. Simply create a program desktop shortcut
To find stored fonts in the Windows 10, please start the MS Explorer to install, or uninstall the Windows Fonts Find and open the Fonts Location
The solution is simple to change the keyboard speed on Windows 11 or 10, and to make keyboard character repeat faster or slower 1. The Keyboard Settings
Here are the solution to customize the pagefile.sys in MS Windows 11 and 10, ergo size of paging file the virtual memory 1. Open the Settings of
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Where are the windows program folders in win 10 and Windows 11?
- Where do I find the folder Program Files in Windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 uninstall files and folder windows programs?
- Where are my old programs installed before in this computer?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 where are installed programs?
- Secret registry settings you have Windows and your system fully ... "Programs" all installed applications are displayed.?
- Where are program files in windows 10 and Windows 11, How to get to program files on windows 10 and Windows 11?
- How does windows find files in the program files directory?
- Where is the installation directory for a program on windows 10 and Windows 11?
- How do i get to programs and features in windows 10 and Windows 11?
- How to open programs from an old windows installation?
- Where do program files get installed to windows 10 and Windows 11, find installed softwares in windows.old?
- Where do i find program files inwindows 10 and Windows 11?
- Where is program files in windows 10 and Windows 11, how to see installed programs in windows 10 and Windows 11?
- How to find registry files for installed programms?
- If you have installed Windows 10 and Windows 11 and are regularly annoyed that the search does not find installed desktop programs?
- How do i get to c program files in windows 10 and Windows 11?
- My programs folder in windows 10 and Windows 11 and all programs on this computer?
- How to locate program files in windows 10 and Windows 11 where are program files?
- Cannot find the icon to start media manager installed software?
- Show installed programs with date and time in Windows 10 and Windows 11 installation?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 shows which programs and functions ... With the management of the installed programs via appwiz.cpl?
- Is there a program I can download to find all my apps and programs on my computer?
- Under Windwos 10 and Windows 11 there is a hidden folder that shows all installed programs.?
- Cannot find c program files on windows 10 and Windows 11 progrom files for, how to check program files on hp windows pc?
- How to find all installed apps in windows10 and Windows 11?
- How to find programme files in windows 10 and Windows 11?
- How to open Office programs on Windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Where is the program data folder in windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Where can I see hidden installed files on windows 10 and Windows 11 home?
- Why cant i find the program i downloaded on windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Where is the search bar for programs and files on windows 1?
- Program files default folder or where can i find de progrm that i just installed?
- Where to find installed program list on Windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 what directory is the calculator program?
- How do i see my programme files on windows 1 for laptops?
- How do i access program files on windows 10 and Windows 11, program fiiles, where is my installed file?
- Where to find installed program in windows 10 and Windows 11?
- How to search programs in windows 10 and Windows 11, find folder where program is installed?
- How to get list of installed programs in windows 10 and Windows 11, or how to find an install file?
- How to open a new downloaded program in windows 10 and Windows 11?
- How do i find windows installation files, where is software installed on a computer location?
- How to find installation folder of my program on windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Where will be programdata folder on win 10 and Windows 11?
- Detailed programme files windows 10 and Windows 11, how to find out unstalled programs?
- Where to find program files on windows 10 and Windows 11 should i keep program files?
- Location of login information of a installed comuter program in win 10 and Windows 11?
- Where to find installed softwares on windows 10 and Windows 11, whit what find a program?
- How to choose which of three installed av programs to run on windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Can i find add remove programs with windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Here Windows lists all installed programs - both those that ... for uninstalling Windows programs can be found here.?
- How to get to program files on windows 10 and Windows 11 or program files folder open?
- How to check installed files windows?
- Whete is the file location of installed application in laptop?
- Find the file location for a program in windows ten program files?
- Where are files stored when we install software in windows?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 how to view packing list of installed program to uninstall windows10 and Windows 11 installed files in pc?
- Where installed files are stored in windows 10 and Windows 11?
- How to find uninstalled files on windows 10 and Windows 11?
- How do i see what programs i have on windows 10 and Windows 11,where do i find them??
- How to find the path to a file in windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Where are the program data files windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Go to program files on this computer, view latest installed programs winodws 10 and Windows 11?
- How to find where a program is installed windows 10 and Windows 11?
- How to find where a file is installed, program files folder on windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 cannot find program uninstall?
- How to find the full path of an app running on my pc?
- How to find a software that is not in program files folder?
- Learn how to find all of your apps and programs in the brand new Windows 10 and Windows 11 Start menu.?
- Can display all programs that are installed on your computer. Windows 10 and Windows 11 offers a function for this directly.?
- How to find the installation folder of all installed apps and how to access them.?
- When you down load a programe how can you tell you have installed it, how to find the location of a installed microsoft office software?
- Unable to find a program that is installed on my computer in windows 10 and Windows 11?
- How to get list of installed programs in Windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Moin, I'm looking for programs installed on my PC that are in 'Programs ... Windows 10 and Windows 11?
- Instructions: Create a list of all programs installed under Windows?
- Windows 10 and Windows 11 recognize all softwares installed in folder?
- Is there a registry key somewhere where all programs are registered?
- How to find the destination folder of the installed software in pc?
Keywords: windows, 11, 10, ten, eleven, server, find, installed, program, files, folder, full, path. location, Questions, Answers, Software