Enable, Confirm Dialog when delete files or folder in Windows 10?
Here is the solution how to display the dialog, to confirm the deletion in the new Windows 10, e.g. enable or disable!
This solution is also suitable for Windows 8.1, 8, and Windows 7.
Please simply use the command: shell:RecycleBinFolder via easily access from the Windows 10 run dialog!
Key shortcut [Windows + R] (... see Image-1 Arrow 1&2)
Now you can pretty easy, by a mouse right-click on an empty space in the Explorer view, open the properties of the Recycle Bin in Windows-10! (... see Image-1 Arrow 3 & 4)
And enable the Show Dialog option to confirm the deletion (... see Image-1 Arrow 5 & 6)
Tip: At this point you can also use the user-defined size of the Recycle Bin set for all drives. Or take the option to delete files immediately (not Move to Trash). But the Deleting without Recycle Bin, is not recommended.
| (Image-1) Recycle-Bin enable Confirm-Dialog in Windows 10!
FAQ 66: Updated on: 25 September 2018 00:34
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Set comfirm delete in windows when delete files or folders?
- Windows 10 do not prompt to delete file?
- Windows 10 explorer confirm file delete?
- Slow file delete windows 10?
- Confirm delete files windows 10?
- Win 10 confirmation before file delete?
- Folder delete confirmation Windows 10?
- Where is Delete confirmation dialog in Windows 10?
- Windows 10delete recovery image?
- Confirm delete in windows 10?
- Windows 10 Delete, delete options warning message?
- Has the Windows 10 confirmation dialog?
- Show confirmation whne deleting files om My Computer OS Windows 10?
- How to delete folder in windows 10?
- 10 disable confirmation when delete som files?
- i missing in Windows 10 Delete confirmation?
- No prompt before delete file or folder in the new Windows 10 Pro?
- Confirm Delete File Windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, enable, recycle-bin confirm, dialog, when, delete, files, folder, Recycle, Questions, Answers, Software