How to change settings for Remote Desktop in Windows-7, 8 and 8.1?
To change settings of the Remote Desktop in Windows-7, 8 or 8.1, please open the "System Properties" tab "Remote"
1. Start the "Run command" in Windows-7 with keys [Win-Logo]+[R].
2. And enter in the Edit-Box control.exe sysdm.cpl,,5 (see Image-1) and press ENTER.
3. In the "System Properties" tab "Remote" you can change settings for Windows-7 Remote Desktop
| (Image-2) change settings for Remote Desktop in Windows-7!
To allow another computer to connect to your computer using Remote Desktop Connection, you must allow the connection by choosing the appropriate setting on the Remote tab in System Properties.
Info (c) Microsoft:
Remote Desktop Connection is a technology that allows you to sit at a computer (sometimes called the client computer) and connect to a remote computer (sometimes called the host computer) in a different location. For example, you can connect to your work computer from your home computer and have access to all of your programs, files, and network resources as though you were in front of your computer at work. You can leave programs running at work and then, when you get home, you can see your work computer's desktop displayed on your home computer, with the same programs running.
FAQ 49: Updated on: 14 September 2020 15:20
To change Computer name, domain, and/or Work-Group settings in Windows-7, please open the "System Properties" Use this solution for Win-7, Server 2008 and
To open eg. start directly the Windows-7 Task Manager via keyboard shortcuts
To show the Recycle Bin Icon on the Windows 7 Desktop Right-click on the free space at the Windows-7 Desktop Image-1 Personalize Windows 7 Desktop and
To temporarily enable or disable aero transparency via desktop shortcut in Windows 7, create "Aero Transparency Shortcut" Image-1 New Shortcut on the Windows-7
To disable auto expand folder in Windows 7 Explorer open and chainge the folder setting. Start the Windows-7 Explorer with keys [Win-Logo]+[E]. In Windows-7
Start the Windows-7 Explorer with keys [Win-Logo]+[E]. In Windows-7 Explorer press key [Alt]+[E] in the Menu-Bar can you see "Invert Selection" and "Select
To change settings of the Fonts in Windows-7, please open "Windows Color and Appearance". 1. Start the "Run command" in Windows-7 with keys [Win-Logo]+[R]
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 7 starter activate rdp?
- Remote desktop options missing windows 7?
- Remote setting win 7 ultimate?
- Changing remote desktop?
- How to change font size in remote desktop connection using Windows 8.1?
- Look at remote desktop preferences?
- How to change remote desktop compatibilty settings?
- Windows 7 reset remote desktop?
- How to change setting of remote desktop in win 7=1
- Modify addressing properties windows 7 remotely?
- Windows 7 remote desktop connection settings?
- Change font size remote desktop windows 8?
- Remote settings windows 8.1?
- Changing Remote Desktop Session Host windows 8.1?
- Option to set or reset remote access?
- Change mstsc display properties?
- Win 7 rdc settings?
- Change remote desktop settings?
- How to change setting of remote desktop in win 7?
- Change rdp 7 properties on w7?
- Reset rdp settings -session?
- Change backgrounmd on remote pc windows 7?
- Change mstsc icon?
- Rdp 8.1?
- How to view properties of rdp?
- Remote desktop factory reset?
- Change remote settigs on windows 7 home?
- Fazer o reset dos settings do windows remote desktop?
- Remote in to my desktop and changed my view to windows 7 power saving change back?
- System properties remote desktop missing windows 7 ultimate?
- System properties CPL hack win7 home remote?
- How to change remote desktop settings?
- Modify server 2012 rdp session properties?
- How to set activesheet.paste from text to image for windows 7?
- How do you change display settings on a remote session Win7?
- How to reset remote desktop settings?
- How to change rdp settings?
- How to reset win7 remote setting to default?
- Reset rdp settings?
- How do i check remote desk top settings in windows 7?
- How to reset remote settings on windows 7?
- Default rdp profile settings windows 8.1?
- How to allow display setting change in rdp on windows 7?
- How to change remote desktop settings in windows 7?
- Open remote desktop connection settings and to change the desktop background in windows 8.1?
- Win 7 rdp reset?
- Remote change settings?
- Reset windows remote desktop?
- Remotely change RDP settings windows 8.1?
- Remote desktop settings windows 8.1?
- Change rdp settings?
- Change settings remote desktop?
- Change screensaver remote desktop?
- I cant find remote desktop settings in advanced system settings?
- To reset desktop in windows7?
- How to remote control windows 8.1 from windows 7?
- How to change display settings for remote connection windows 8?
- Remote setting 7?
- Remote desktop settings not located in remote settings?
- Windows 7 change remote desktop settings?
- Cant see remote connections settings in remote desktop tab win 8.1?
- How to change remote desktop windows 8?
- rdp reset windows 7?
- Windows 7 rdp font changes?
- Changes in remote desktop in windows 8?
- My remote desktop in windows 8.1 outlook font is?
- How to change font size in remote desktop for windows 7?
- How to changedesktops setting in windows?
- Remote desktop reset?
- Change rdp settings in windows 7?
- Remote desktop properties windows 7?
- Win7 Starter RDP hack?
- Windows 7 change remote desktop settings how?
- Default.rdp settings?
- How to access system settings remotely?
- Reset windows 7 remotely?
- How to change remote access on Windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 some display settings can't be changed from a remote session?
- Change remote desktop settings windows 7?
- How to reset remote desktop settings in windows 8?
Keywords: windows, seven, eight, 8.1, change, settings, remote, desktop, Questions, Answers, Software