How to set custom color, width of windows border in Win-8, 8.1 and 10?
To disable in Windows-8 and Windows 8.1 auto switch of the window border color, based on the colors in the desktop background picture.
1.) Customize The Border Color in Windows 8.1 and 10!
Please use the Hot-Key [Windows-D] to see the Windows 8/8.1 desktop. And use right mouse click on Desktop and select the option "Personalize". (... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
And now click on "Color" (... see Image-1 Arrow-1) to open the "Color and Appearance" Window to fix the custom color for windows border. (... see Image-2 Arrow-1)
Set custom color for windows borde in Windows 8.1 and 8?
Disable auto switch the Windows-Border color in Windows 8
2.) Customize The Border Width in Windows 8.1 and 10!
By default, the borders of windows in Windows 8 and 10 are quite thick, and if you, like me, do not like it, you can make them as thin as they were in previous versions of Windows. Or vice versa if you wish, you can make the boundaries even thicker. In this we can use a simple Windows-Metrics Application or a registry editor.
To change the size of the borders of windows without editing the registry, you should download the Window Borders application for Windows 8. The application does not require installation. To start, double click on the executable file in the archive and all.
Also, the width of the windows border in Windows 8.1 / 8 and the indentation can be changed without the help of third-party software. First, open the Registry Editor. To do this, open the home screen, type regedit, and press Enter.
Please In Windows Metrics change the Windows Border size (... see Image-3)
The fastest way to see the autorun entries is via the Windows 8.1 registry editor, please start the windows regedit via Windows+R
keyboard shortcut and the command regedit
Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Control Panel \ Desktop \ WindowMetrics
In the right part of the window, you need to change two values: BorderWidth
The range for this value for Borders is from 0 to -750 ( twips ) with the default, as is seen in Windows 8 Pro installation being -15 (15 twips).
| (Image-3) Custom Border Width of windows border in Windows-8.1-10!
Please always use ... the latest version of DesktopOK.
| (Image-4) Customize Windows-Border Size!
FAQ 124: Updated on: 20 July 2019 06:54
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Change colors on desktop for windows 8.1?
- Customize windows borders in windows 8 disable color automatic?
- Change border colors on windows 8.1?
- Changing border theme windows 8.1?
- Windows 7 pro can't Define Custom Colors?
- Windows 8.1 change file explorer colors utility?
- How to reduce windows border in windows 8.1 pro?
- Change border colors in win 8?
- Install customer colors windows?
- Windows 8.1 custom color?
- Win8 border color?
- How to custom colors windows 8?
- How do i restore the taskbar and window borders color for window 8?
- Win 8.1 color automatic custom?
- How change my personalized color in window 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 changing border colors?
- Windows 8.1 desktop color customization?
- Windows 8.1 custom colors?
- Windows 8.1 custom borders?
- How to get custom border in windows 8?
- Custom windows 8.1 theme color?
- Windows 8.1 colors for task bar & windows boarder?
- Disable auto border color switcher windows 8.1?
- Customize windows 8.1 colors?
- Windows 8.1 window border color, how to set windows border color in 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 change program borders?
- Windows 8.1 account picture border?
- Windows 8.1 window borders will not change color?
- Select any color window border windows 8.1?
- Win32 set window border custom color?
- Windows 8 custom border colors?
- Change border colors windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1, changing explorer border color?
- Windows 8.1, window border colour?
- How to get custom colors in windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 folder color changer?
- Windows 8 set windows border color?
- Change window border width windows 8.1 pro and Win 10?
- Custom boarder color windows 8?
- How to customize windows 8.1 windows colors?
- Customize windows 8.1 colors?
- Change border colors windows 8.1 and in Windows 10?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, custom, border, colors, off, Questions, Answers, Software