Quick dock and compare the windows under Windows 8.1 / 10!
Sometimes you want fast to dock two directories, or documents, and compare, here is the solution for Windows 7, 8 , 8.1 and Windows 10.
Thanks to the docking feature in Windows you can two documents, or two Windows compare very well, or at the same time open two directories in Explorer Window.
It is even faster with the keyboard shortcut to the dock. Test it easily.
You can compare other Windows, such as for example two Word document! Open two Word documents, select the corresponding window! Use the Windows logo key + left arrow or right arrow to position the window to compare.
- Press [Windows logo + E] to open the first Explorer window.
- Then press the [Windows logo + right arrow] button, the first Explorer window is docked right
- Now another window of MS Explorer also [Windows logo + E]
- Left dock the second Explorer window [Windows logo + left arrow] button
| (Image-1) Hotkeys to dock the window on Windows Desktop!
| (Image-1) Compare Directories in the MS-Explorer!
FAQ 191: Updated on: 25 July 2018 04:55
If you want start the Google chrome browser to run on Windows 8.1 or 10 in the Metro APP mode or switch from Metro to desktop mode, the solution is very
Here, the solution to go back to extra large icons in the thumbnail view of Windows 8 an 8.1 Content: 1. Switch Thumbnails over Windows Explorer View
When opening or starting a program, the already open window opens, here is the solution for opening a new program window under Windows 8, 8.1, 10 Sometimes
Tips for better use of the search box in Windows Explorer 8.1 and 10 for better Search Results under Windows When you start the MS-Explorer [Windows-E],
If downloading the Windows ISO file you stand there and wants to create installation DVD from the ISO file for Windows 10 or 8.1, but the solution is simpleOn
The solution is simple to set the default printer for all windows 10 and 8.1 programs Everyone is familiar with the function of how to cancel all print
Is simple to turn of the start with Windows 8.1 of the speech recognition, this solution is for Windows 10 Content / Examples / Solutions: 1. Solution
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I miss a file explorer function in Windows in order to be able to easily compare two folders, so a double view of MS Windows Explorer is possible?
- Windows 10 windows dock windows button?
- Want to compare folders using Windows Explorer, is it possible to compare folders using Windows Explorer or is it only possible with alternative Norton Commander to compare folders?
- Does Windows Explorer want to make it possible to compare two folders, who will show me how it works without additional software?
- Looking for an alternative to Windows Explorer, a simple comparison of two folders with one Norton Commander Clone?
- Need help alternative to Windows Explorer to make it easier to compare two folders with Windows Explorer?
- I am looking for a Windows Explorer folder compare how does something like that compare two folders?
- Compare windows and directories or folders under Windows 8.1 on the Windows desktop?
- Find an alternative with which I can compare folders with little effort, in Windows Explorer how do I compare folders?
- Choose another window - e.g. B. a Word document?
- I want to open Windows Explorer in two windows now want to compare the two directories so both folders at a glance?
- The Norton Commander does not work under Windows 10, wants to work clearly in the two windows?
- What program can I download without installing it as a double Windows Explorer view, both windows want a folder to get a look at all the contents of the directories?
Keywords: windows, quick, dock, compare, windows, folder, eight, nine, seven, 8.1, Questions, Answers, Software