Quick dock and compare the windows under Windows 8.1 / 10!
Sometimes you want fast to dock two directories, or documents, and compare, here is the solution for Windows 7, 8 , 8.1 and Windows 10.
Thanks to the docking feature in Windows you can two documents, or two Windows compare very well, or at the same time open two directories in Explorer Window.
It is even faster with the keyboard shortcut to the dock. Test it easily.
You can compare other Windows, such as for example two Word document! Open two Word documents, select the corresponding window! Use the Windows logo key + left arrow or right arrow to position the window to compare.
- Press [Windows logo + E] to open the first Explorer window.
- Then press the [Windows logo + right arrow] button, the first Explorer window is docked right
- Now another window of MS Explorer also [Windows logo + E]
- Left dock the second Explorer window [Windows logo + left arrow] button
| (Image-1) Hotkeys to dock the window on Windows Desktop!
| (Image-1) Compare Directories in the MS-Explorer!
FAQ 191: Updated on: 25 July 2018 02:55
Windows-8 - FAQ-191: Quick dock and compare the windows under Windows 8.1 / 10!
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 8.1 docks?
- Quick Dock?
- Compare two directory folders in Win 8?
- How to dock two windows?
- How to compare two directories in windows 10?
Keywords: windows, quick, dock, compare, windows, folder, eight, nine, seven, 8.1, Questions, Answers, Software