Can i change drive letter in Windows 8.1 and 10!
The solution is simple to change drive letter and paths in Windows 8.1 and/or 10!
For this action, start the disk management in Windows 8.1, with keyboard shortcuts [Windows + X] and the option disk management!
In disk management, select the drive on which the drive letter you want to modify.
Appears by right-clicking the drop-down menu with the option "change drive letter and paths", then simply click the button change! (... see Image-1)
INFO (c) Microsoft!
| (Image-1) Change drive letter in Windows 8.1!
Disk Management is a system utility for managing hard disks and the volumes or partitions that they contain. With Disk Management, you can initialize disks, create volumes, and format volumes with the FAT, FAT32, or NTFS file systems. Disk Management enables you to perform most disk-related tasks without restarting the system or interrupting users. Most configuration changes take effect immediately.
FAQ 208: Updated on: September 25th 2018 02:01
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to change the drive letter of the DVD drive in Windows 8.1?
- Change drive letter 2012r2?
- Change pc drive letter in windows 8.1?
- Can't change drive letter in disk management windows 8.1?
- How to change drive letter of dvd drive window 8.1?
- Change drive letter dvd under windows Server 2012R2?
- Win 8.1 change drive letter?
- Cant change name of drives in windows 8.1$?
- Windows 8.1 how to change drive letter?
- Cant change drive letter disk management windows 8.1?
- Change dvd drive letter windows 8?
- Change drive mapping letter in 8.1?
- How to change drives with windows 8.1?
- Change drive letter in windows 8.1?
- How to change dvd drive letter Windows 8.1?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, 10, ten, change, drive, letter, USB, extern, HDD, partition, Questions, Answers, Software