Windows 8 on screen keypad at startup, start page, log in without keyboard?
Solution, to see the on screen keypad at log in in Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10!
► Please see the screenshots (1 & 2) for login without the keyboard, via virtual keyboard!
To view the on screen keyboard on the start page (new start menu), see Win-8 Faq-19:
... How to find Windows 8 On-Screen Keyboard?
(Image-1) Login to Windows 8 without a connected keyboard
(Image-2) Windows Eight login without keyboard
FAQ 49: Updated on: 4 September 2017 17:13
To enable or disable the password prompt for screen saver in Windows-8 / 10 or 8.1: Content: 1. Enable or disable the screen saver password 2.
Example to show Control Panel, My Computer This-PC on 8.1, Network on Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Desktop Yes It lacks some standard icons on Windows 8
The "My Computer" is for many User an reference point on Windows 8 and 8.1 to manage files and folders
You want the Windows-8 for personal use, or you dont need the BitLocker and Remote-Desktop connection, then is Windows 8 enough for you. If not, then the
Easy start open the BitLocker in Windows-8 / 10 and 8.1 Please press the key combination [Win-Logo]+[R], then simply type the command control.exe /name
To use and activate Win 8 remote support for remote desktop connection in Windows-8 Win8 Remote-Desktop is available from Windows 8 Pro, the default state of win8 remote support is enable
Is very simple to add User for the Windows 10 and 8.1 Remote Desktop connections. Please open the Remote-Desktop settings and click the Button "Select Users"
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 8 login screen keyboard?
- How to use on screen keyboard in start menu windows 8 and 8.1?
- Windows 8 virtual keyboard square space?
- How to start up with keypad on login in Windows 8.1 and in new windows 10 ?
- How to close windows on windows 8 without useing key pad?
- Windows 8 compatible keypad?
- Windows 8.1 on screen keyboard password?
- On screen keyboard at logon in windows 8, 10 and 8.1 log in without keyboard?
- Windows 8 start screen without windows key?
- How to make windows 8 login use keypad instead of keyboard?
- Windows 8 login keyboard?
- On-screen keyboard windows 8.1 displayed at startup?
- Login screen saver with virtual number pad?
- Windows 8 starts without keyboard?
- How to include on-screen keyboard in windows 8 startup?
- Disable startup on screen keyboard windows 8?
- On screen keyboard windows 8 and 10 start on password screen?
- Windows 8 remove virtual keyboard from login screen?
- Windows 8.1 without keyboard at login?
- Start page of windows 8?
- On screen numpad windows 8?
- How to you bring up the key pad in windows 8 start menu?
- Windows 8.1 can i bring up a separate numeric keypad on my screen?
- I have not money for a keyboard, how to find the on screen keyboard for my windows-8, or must i buy one for this new ms operating system?
- I need on screen keyboard at power up login for windows 8.1?
- Numeric keypad at startup with windows 8 and 8.1?
- Surface keypad log in?
- On screen keyboard in windows 8 start?
- At the time of log on virtual key board not displayed?
- Windows 8 startup screen shots?
- Number pad control windows8?
- Why windows 8 change the numeric keypad?
- How to use on screen keyboard in login screen windows 8, 8.1 and windows 10?
- Win 8 numeric keypad access?
- Numberic pad on keyboard active at login?
- Can I add a calculator to my onscreen keyboard Windows 8.1?
- Surface login keypad?
- How to set up on screen keyboard for log in windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 startup keyboard number pad disabled?
- Windows 8 keypad numbers, windows 8 and 10 startup settings keyboard not responding?
- How to log in to windows 8 without a keyboard?
- Windows 8 and 10 numpad?
- Number keypad not working windows 8?
- How to use keypad for pin on startup with windows 8.1 and in new windows 10 ?
- On screen keyboard on windows 8 start page?
- Control whether the On Screen Keyboard starts when I log on?
- Number pad and number key setting in windows 8 and 10 ?
- Windows 8 on screen keyboard in start screen?
- HOW TO DISPLAY THE NUMBERS PAD ON SIGN IN WITH WINDOWS 8.1 and 10 ?
- How to access onscreen keyboard in windows 8 start?
- How to turn on windows 8 on screen keyboard on startup?
- On screen keyboard not working on windows 8 startup?
- Windows 8.1 at startup keypad download?
- What is a one - screen keyboard on Windows- 8 and 8.1?
- Windows 8 login screen on screen keyboard?
- Change ten Keypad layout Win 8 Samsung?
- Numeric keypad at startup with windows 8 and 8.1?
- Windows 8 on screen keyboard start on boot?
- Change power settings for the screen log-in page in windows 8.1 and 10 ?
- Windows 8 on screen keyboard login screen?
- Windows 8 on screen keypad to log in?
- How to log into windows 8.1 and in new windows 10 without a keyboard?
- Numerical windos login?
- Turn number key on at start screen?
- Windows 8 on screen keyboard in start menu?
- Windows phone 8.1 numeric number pad control?
- How to activate log in keyboard when turning on pc on os 8.1?
- How to disable number key pad on laptop running windows 8.1?
- Access keyboard in windows 8 and 10 start menu?
- How to turn number pad on at startup windows 8?
- Windows 8 how to disable switch off numeric keypad?
- Windows 8 on screen keyboard startup?
- On screen keyboard at log in windows 8?
- On screen function key pad for windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 software keyboard opens on boot?
- How to change number keypad on windows slate?
- Windows 8 virtual keyboard on login?
- Logging into windows 10 and 8.1 without a keyboard?
- Numeric keypad in windows 8.1?
- Keypad sign in windows 8.1?
- How to set up numeric log in for windows 8?
- Missing keyboard on windows 8 login?
- How to open elevated keyboard on windows 8.1 log in screen?
- Windows 8 start page?
- Keypad windows 8?
- How to bring up windows 8 menu when logging in?
- Windows 8 on screen keypad at startup?
- Windows 8.1 force onscreen keyoard on log in screen?
Keywords: windows, aight, 8.1, screen, keypad, startup, start, page, without, keyboard, 10, ten, Questions, Answers, Software