How to open in Windows 8.1/10 the program path through the task manager?
While programs running in Windows 10, 8.1,... , it is easy to open the program path via Task Manager on all Windows OS!
1.) Find the Program Path when program is open!
1. Please press the key combination [CTRL+ Shift + Esc] to open the Windows 8 Task Manager!
2. Click in the Windows 8 Task Manager (right-click) on the appropriate program eg "Internet Explorer"
3. Then just "Open file location" (... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
See also: ► Create a Windows 8, or 8.1 desktop shortcut for fast shutdown, log off, restart!
Open in Windows 8 / 10 the program path through the task manager for running programs!
2.) Find the program is not running on Windows!
To open this folder please run the MS Explorer, via keyboard shortcut [Windows + E] and in the address bar of the File-Explorer [ALT+D] or [F4] enter the address: shell:programfiles and you can see all installed programs in Windows default Programs Folder.
Open the old Start-Menu Entries in MS-Explorer Windows + R and shell:programs (... see Image-2)
| (Image-2) open in Windows 8.1/10 the program path!
FAQ 97: Updated on: 12 May 2020 19:43
In Windows-8, 8.1 and 10 It is quite simply to find a program folder or file directory and open it Content: 1. Open the certain program folder via
If some program isnt working correctly on your Windows-8/8.1 version, try running in Win-8/10 compatibility mode. Use this easy solution 1. Open the properties
Its really very simple to create administrator CMD prompt on the Windows 8, 8.1 and 10, 11 desktop Use this solution also for Server 2022 and 2019 It
To disable or enable folder grouping in Windows 8 please start the Windows-8 Explorer and turn-off, remove the Folder grouping
To copy folder view settings for all folders in Windows 8.1 or 10, please open the "Folder Options" in this Folder. Open/Start the Explorer [Windows]+[E]
There Is no problem to remove switch user in windows 8, 8.1 or win 10 at / from Logon screen You can use this solution: Auto Logon Windows 8 without
To open the real Desktop folder path in Windows 8, please start the MS-Explorer see image 1
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Open unc path windows 8?
- Running program to uninstall Windows 8?
- Winsows 8.1 program manager?
- Windows 8 safe mode via task manager?
- Windows 8 open Task Manager?
- Windows 8 open drive at path?
- How to enter the path to synsopos.exe when running windows 8.1?
- Open task manager file path?
- Windows programs uninstall task?
- Task Manager Win 8 Start takes a long time?
- Windows 8 programs path?
- Windows task manager file path?
- How to enable task manager in windows 8 64 bit when task manager is disabled using cmd?
- Open folder via Task Manager Windows 8?
- Where is program manager in windows 8.1?
- Task Manager Windows 8?
- Windows 10 Manager?
- Account Windows 8 takes a long time to open?
- How can I open at 8 Windows Task Manager?
- Open Windows 8 Task Manager or windows 8 taskmanager registry path?
- Open Task Manager folder and open Task Manager on a virtual partition?
- Win 8.1 program path and how to enter the path to synsopos.exe when running windows 8?
- Open Task Manager in Windows 8?
- Windows 8 Task Manager open location?
- Windows 8 Task Manager open?
- How to find the path of a program in windows 10?
- What I can delete in Task Manager Windows 8?
- Program path of programs open in Windows 8?
- Win Show 8 Task Manager file name?
- How to enter windows 8 safe mode through the task manager?
- How to open windows update through task manager?
- Windows 8.1 Task Manager application path?
- Task Manager as admin or administrator start Windows 7?
- Ho to open via Task manager at running programs the Windows-8 programpath
- Key combination to run programs under win 8?
- How to open windows through the task manager?
Keywords: windows, eight, ten, 10, 8.1, open, program, path, through, task, manager, while, running, Questions, Answers, Software