Why is in Desktop-OK the volume mixer?
Yes, it is not a program that plays sound or something like this, but belongs to the Windows 11, 10, ... etc. desktop.
But you don't must this windows volume mixer feature, easy disable this extra feature. (... see Image-1 Point 2
Please use ►► ... always the latest version of DesktopOK
| (Image-1) Desktop-OK the windows volume mixer!
Updated on: 11 July 2022 14:48
Keywords: desktopok, desktop, volume, mixer, program, plays, sound, windows, 11, 10, user, request
Similar information on the page
Sometimes you want to switch from the administrator to the standard user in the program, even under Windows 11, 10, Desktop and Server The administrator
The Difference: When Shut Down Save and Auto-Save on Shutdown on Windows Desktop and Server OS Content: Solution / Tip: 1. The automatic saving of
Yes, you can save the position of the desktop icons even in new Windows 11/10 from Microsoft With DesktopOK you can save desktop icons layout, in both Windows
Please activate desktop in the foreground at click feature, and it does not matter whether it is Windows 11, 10, 8.1 or MS Server OS, it works With this
Quick-Explain to symbol layout and positions save possibility on Windows 11, 10,8.1, , and Microsoft Server 2016, 2019 Info: ►► Command line option
Not infrequently, the volume control disappears in the info area of the Windows 11, 10, 8.1, taskbar Turning on and off the notification area taskbar
The solution is simple to create a Desktop Shortcut that let the Standard User Run An Program or Application as Administrator on Windows 8.1 or 11/10 without
When use a HDMI switcher between my work laptop and home computer into a 4K Visio TV that I use as a monitor huge desktop workspace/ great for gaming
A Example to Use specific icon layout to use for restore the desktop icon position at windows startup If dont want use this solution
See also : ... DesktopOK FAQ
Back to : ... DesktopOK Homeage
AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoHideMouseCursor # AutoPowerOptionsOK # BlankAndSecure # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopOK # DirPrintOK # DontSleep # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetWindowText # KeepMouseSpeedOK # MeinPlatz # NewFileTime # OnlyStopWatch # OpenCloseDriveEject # PhotoResizerOK # ProcessKO # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # Run-Command # ShortDoorNote # TheAeroClock # WinBin2Iso # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- If I suddenly get somewhere unexpectedly, I don't need a shortcut for the volume mixer, I don't want to put it in a shortcut, I need it either on the desktop or as a taskbar tool, are there variants?
- I should open a shortcut volume mixer, it is too slow for me main control, for all applications, just sound, for every further open program, need something fast or just a tool for the main volume control?
- The volume control is hidden in the Windows lower right in the notification area, very high screen resolutions are looking for better accessibility of the control, would that be pleasant?
- I'm looking for a Kraft mixer that offers an alternative to the Windows volume mixer with extensive options for sound adjustment?
- To set archive, subscription, media data, search, without Windows, desktop shortcut volume controls, tips & tricks without Windows desktop shortcut volume?
- I think the volume control is difficult to find depending on the resolution, but don't simply need a shortcut, need a solution to the main control or the volume mixer?
- Can I use software to change the volume just by turning the mouse wheel or pressing a key combination?
- Reach the main control, no link to the volume control, looking for a tool that has the additional advantage of a volume mixer?