Why is in Desktop-OK the volume mixer?
Updated on: 24 July 2018 13:18
Keywords: desktopok, desktop, volume, mixer, program, plays, sound, windows, user, request
Similar information on the page
The automatic arranging of icons is the most common problem in DesktopOK , when you restore the icon positions Please disable the auto arrange order in
New option: when Switch user Save and Restore window positions and size plus desktop icons Available in DesktopOK from the version 4.51 It works even
It is easy to save and load the desktop icons position from a file, and it does not matter whether it is Windows 10, 8.1, or MS Server OS Content:
The Difference: When Shut Down Save and Auto-Save on Shutdown Content: Solution / Tip: 1. The automatic saving of the desktop icons 2. What happens
It is / anti sort, chaos, unsort, confused, disorder and it does not matter whether it is Windows 10, 8.1 or Microsoft Windows Server OS
It is simple to create a Volume Mixer Desktop Shortcut in Windows-10, the example is also for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 suitable You can easily start
The solution is simple to create a Desktop Shortcut that let the Standard User Run An Program or Application as Administrator on Windows 8.1 or 10 without
When use a HDMI switcher between my work laptop and home computer into a 4K Visio TV that I use as a monitor huge desktop workspace/ great for gaming
A Example to Use specific icon layout to use for restore the desktop icon position at windows startup If dont want use this solution
See also : ... DesktopOK FAQ
Back to : ... DesktopOK Homeage
AutoHideDesktopIcons # AutoHideMouseCursor # AutoPowerOptionsOK # BlankAndSecure # DesktopDigitalClock # DesktopOK # DirPrintOK # DontSleep # Find.Same.Images.OK # FontViewOK # GetWindowText # KeepMouseSpeedOK # MeinPlatz # NewFileTime # OpenCloseDriveEject # Q-Dir # QuickMemoryTestOK # QuickTextPaste # Run-Command # ShortDoorNote # TheAeroClock # WinBin2Iso # WinScan2PDF #
Questions for this:
- The volume control is hidden in the Windows lower right in the notification area, very high screen resolutions are looking for better accessibility of the control, would that be pleasant?
- I think the volume control is difficult to find depending on the resolution, but don't simply need a shortcut, need a solution to the main control or the volume mixer?
- If I suddenly get somewhere unexpectedly, I don't need a shortcut for the volume mixer, I don't want to put it in a shortcut, I need it either on the desktop or as a taskbar tool, are there variants?
- To set archive, subscription, media data, search, without Windows, desktop shortcut volume controls, tips & tricks without Windows desktop shortcut volume?
- I should open a shortcut volume mixer, it is too slow for me main control, for all applications, just sound, for every further open program, need something fast or just a tool for the main volume control?
- Can I use software to change the volume just by turning the mouse wheel or pressing a key combination?
- I'm looking for a Kraft mixer that offers an alternative to the Windows volume mixer with extensive options for sound adjustment?
- Reach the main control, no link to the volume control, looking for a tool that has the additional advantage of a volume mixer?