The leaves are not in the foreground only on the desktop?
The solution is simple see the leaves in the foreground (on top)
or let it rotate on the desktop, this works
Windows 10 and 8.1 or other Windows Operating Systems!
Please start the DesktopSnowOK and disable the Option Only on desktop background optional activate the rotate feature.
(... see Image-1)
Please use always: ... the latest version of DesktopSnowOK!
| (Image-1) rotate the leaves in foreground not only on windows desktop!
FAQ 2: Updated on: 11 August 2019 23:36
DesktopSnowOK - FAQ-2: The leaves are not in the foreground only on the desktop?
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Leaves on the Windows 10 desktop?
- Falling blinding on the Windows 10 desktop?
- Rotating scrolls on Windows desktop?
- Fallow leaves for the Windows 10 desktop?
- Wallpapers of leaves rotate makes on Windows 8.1 and 10 desktop
- How to Bring Nature's Beauty to Windowa 10 Desktop?
- Leaves falling on Windows 10 Desktop?
- Windows 7 Fall Leaves on the Desktop?
- Wallpapers with leaves and rotate on the Windows 8.1 and 10 desktop
- How do you get the beauty of nature on the Windowa 10 Desktop?
- Pages on the Windows 10 desktop?
- Windows 7 autumn leaves on the desktop?
Keywords: desktopsnowok, leaves, foreground, only, desktop, auto, solution, simple, rotate, works, windows, operating, systems, 10, 8.1, seven, Questions, Answers, Software