Can I save the directory list as a PDF document under MS Windows 10, ...!
Anyone can save the directory list as a PDF document, not only under MS Windows 11, 10, ... is also on Microsoft Server OS e.g. 2019, ... posible!
You do not need any additional external tools to save directory lists and directory structures nicely and cleanly as a PDF document in order to then print it out later, or simply to archive it, as well as to send it to friends, acquaintances, partners, ... etc. to be sent by email!
1. As always, start the ► 1.) Save the directory lists as a PDF document! Directory Printout Tool for MS Windows
2. Open the directory that is to be printed
3. ► If you have activated the PDF printer!
4. It is easy to save the overview of the directory as a list in a PDF document
( ... see Image-1 Point 1 to 5)
(Image-1) Can I save the directory list as a PDF document under MS Windows 10, ...!
1. Please start 2.) Activating the PDF printer under Windows 10 and MS Server 2019, ...! programs and functions (app and functions)
PS: However, you can the window directly open with the command Windows + R
2. Activate Windows Features
3. Now simply activate the Microsoft - PDF printer output
(Image-2) Install the integrated PDF printer driver in Windows 10!
FAQ 24: Updated on: 5 July 2021 08:58
Yes, the directory printout tool is a bit faster when searching for files than MS Windows 10/11 Explorer Windows Explorer is more optimized for the index
Yes, you can also expand Zip, Cab, folder under MS Windows 11, 10, etc. and print, this function is slow and must be activated 1. Start as always:
Yes, you can use the directory / folder / list printout on MS Windows 11 OS without any problems Also under the latest Microsoft Windows 11 that makes you-print
Its easy to display the file attributes to see them in the file list or in the file list printout on Windows 11, 10, and MS Server Everyone knows the:
When printing under Windows, you can adjust the font or the aspect ratio Zoom in Directory Print of DirPrintOK Content / solution / tip: 1. Adjusting
You can set up the printer, or even the page at the directory printout and the Windows printing options are also saved Contents / Solution / Tip: 1.
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
dirprintok, save, directory, list, document, under, windows, 11, 10, server, posible, Questions, Answers, Software