Turn off the left desktop corner APP switcher in Windows 8.1 / 10 (screen, disable)!
The solution is simple to disable e.g. turn off the left desktop corner APP and Program switch in Windows 8.1 / 10!
Please press the Windows + D key combination to see the Windows 8.1 desktop. With a right click in the free area of the win-8.1 taskbar, open the options for the navigation properties in Windows 8.1. (... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
In the opened window "Taskbar and Navigation properties" click the Navigation tab (... see Image-1 Arrow-2)
and uncheck the box "When I point to the upper-&right corner, show the charms" (... see Image-1 Arrow-3)
And optionally uncheck the "When I click the upper-left corner, switch between my recent apps"!
(... see Image-1 Arrow-4)!
| (Image-1) Disable the left screen corner APP switch in Windows 8.1!
Info about corner of the screen and the Charms (c) Microsoft!
To switch to your most recently used app, point to the upper-left corner (try moving the mouse pointer so far into the corner that it disappears). When the previous app appears, click the corner.
To switch to a different app, point to the upper-left corner and then move down the edge. When the other apps appear, click the one you want.
FAQ 166: Updated on: 9 May 2018 16:06
The solution is simple to change image of Windows 8.1 / 10 lock screen, to make it individual or smarter Content: 1. Windows 8.1 and enable slideshow
The solution is simple to open and start Microsoft Internet Explorer always on Windows 8.1 or Windows-10 desktop and disable Metro IE App Start the MS Explorer
The solution is simple to show the administrative management Tools in the Windows 8.1 Start Tiles At first, please switch to the tile view in Windows 8
You can feel the Metro-APP frustration, here are a solution for Metro app haters on Windows 8.1 and 10 For general METRO APP haters Uninstall the Metro
For some user is the Windows 8.1 lock screen unnecessary step when you reactivate the Windows 10 or 8.1, but you can disable this quite easily To disable
The solution is simple to change or ad the language for the keyboard layout in Windows 8.1, the example is also for Windows 10 Content: 1. Add or remove
The solution is simple to create an Explorer Search shortcut on the desktop in Windows 8.1/8 or Windows 10 If you do a lot of searching in Windows 8.1 MS-Explorer,
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 8.1 how to disable lower right corner?
- Disable down left corner windows 8?
- Can i turn off the lower left corner in windows 8.1?
- Enable left switch windows 8.1 and 10?
- Disable left down corner?
- Find the red x for the upper right corner of the app.s for turning off the app?
- Left corner navigation win 10?
- Windows 8 windows icon in lower left corner?
- Mouse pointer go to left corner in windows 10?
- Turn off computer identification on corner of display?
- Can't click on windows icon bottom left corner?
- Windows key in corner of desktop?
- Windows 8 turn off left?
- Disable right to left app change in windows 8.1 and 10?
- Turn off arrow corner of screen?
- In Windows 8.1 what's the arrow in the top corner?
- Windows 8.1 and 10 apps arrow thing in corner?
- Turn Off Desktop Windows 8.1?
- How to turn off window in corner of screen?
- App Switcher Windows 8.1 desktop?
- Windows 8.1 windows explorer left down corner?
- Windows 8.1 corner turn off screen?
- How to show device manager and other programme in left down cnrner in win 8?
- Windows 8.1, remove icon sign-in in upper right corner?
- Windows 8.1 switch off desktop apps?
Keywords: windows, eight, disable, 8.1, turn, off, left, desktop, corner, switcher, screen, ten, 10, deactivate, uncouple, to shut off, to power off, to switch off, to turn out, Questions, Answers, Software