I found thousands of photos, how could I select all?
Start the program Find.Same.Images.OK select the options, if you want to compare folders with folders or Compare all see Image-1 Point 1 1. Select
Yes, you can also compare Camera Raw files with Find.Same.Images.OK like in Photoshop on Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS It really makes sense to compare
There are no problems with this images comparison tool, not on Windows 10/11 or older x32 and x64 Microsoft operating systems Likewise, the images to be
The solution is easy an you can uninstall the Free Image Comparison Tool from Windows 11, 10, 8.1 or However, you can use this example, solution without
You can work around with many identical photos to delete click or with some gimmicks youre done faster with the work Nevertheless, one should take a look
Its easy to enable Easy Access to the Protected Folder on Windows 10/11 do easy delete duplicates of Images Since with many users the pictures are in the
When searching for the same pictures, understand the "Mark better pictures" function in FSO_OK for Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS The elegant solution
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:
- Would by possible to add function for automatic selection of images based on several conditions? Like: Select all images with bigger size, or if same, or if same with smaller size, or if same in folder B.
- Click on each picture individually after bulking somewhere 10000 pieces does not work at all?
- When searching for duplicates, I found thousands of photos, how could I select all the photos by groups or from a certain folder? Strg + A does not work for me, Shift + mouse click either. Thank you?
- I run a comparison. I assume path 1 shows copy number 1 and Path 2 shows a duplicate. How can I delete ALL files in Path number 2?
- This is completely useless to handle duplicates with thousands of images?
- Why isn't there an option, in all comparison pairs, delete old, older, or, delete all smaller or larger ones?
- The software is great at finding, but unfortunately exorbitantly bad at deleting, because you have to click on every damn picture individually?
Keywords: find, same, images, found, thousands, photos, could, select, solution, simple, duplicate, click, Questions, Answers, Software