How to compare Images in Multiple Folders?
To compare pictures or photos in several folders, you have different options Drag & Drop to the selection box, or folder selection button!
Please use the Button [...]  to change the Folder and the Button [...+]  to add a folder to the Combo Box 
You can also use Drag and Drop from MS-Explorer, to add Files or Folders for image search job.
Right Drag = add Folder or Files
Left Drag = change the Folder or File
In Find.Same.Images is also an internal Explorer View , you can use also this to change or ad folder about Drag and Drop.
Please always use ... the new Find.Same.Images.OK!
| (Image-1) Compare Images in Multiple Folders!
To compare and find similar pictures or photos in several folders is suitable for example for: Windows 11, 10 Pro, Enterprise, Home, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows-Server 2019, 2016, 2012, Windows 7 Basic, Professional, Starter, Ultimate and easy to use to fin same or similar images on yo Computer, extern and intern hard drive (SSD, SD Cards, USB-Sticks).If you want to make room on the disk by deleting files, you should be concerned about any copies that may still exist. When working on the PC, the files are often stored in different versions in different folders – especially for private photos. With office formats you can usually neglect the loss of space, when working with music, photos and videos, the amount of data is often huge.
FAQ 7: Updated on: 2 June 2020 22:59
The solution to Delete Duplicate of the image ergo Pictures in the Freeware Find Same Images OK for Windows Pleas select the switch the preview mode
The sense of Find.Same.Images, is to find same or similar images to remove duplicates or find images with higher resolution
Start the program Find.Same.Images.OK select the options, if you want to compare folders with folders or Compare all see Image-1 Point 1 1. Select
The solution is simple if found thousands of photos to select all duplicate Photos via a simple click on Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS Content:
Yes, you can also compare Camera Raw files with Find.Same.Images.OK like in Photoshop on Windows 11, 10, or MS Server OS It really makes sense to
There are no problems with this images comparison tool, not on Windows 10/11 or older x32 and x64 Microsoft operating systems Likewise, the images to be
The solution is easy an you can uninstall the Free Image Comparison Tool from Windows 11, 10, 8.1 or However, you can use this example, solution without
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Do I have many photos duplicated in different folders?
- I have all the photos on my PC now it has every single photo in a separate folder I can compare all the photos in the individual folder with this tool or do I have to move to a folder?
- Can I compare images from different folders?
- Compare image files in folders?
- Compare the contents of folders?
- I have all photos on my PC now it has each individual photo in its own folder can I compare all photos in the individual folder with this tool or do I have to move them to a folder?
- Can I compare pictures from different folders?
- Compare all images from folder?
- Compare images in parallel view?
- Hello, I have just imported all the pictures from iPhone to my PC, now it has every single picture in its own folder. Can I compare all these pictures with this tool or move all pictures into one folder?
- I want to compare all pictures from different folders I have thousands of orders Can I compare the images from multiple folders or do I have to put it in one folder?
- Compare images in order?
- Compare all images in one folder with another?
- Good morning, I just imported all the pictures iPhone to my PC, Now it has every single image in a separate folder I can compare all these images with this tool or move all the pictures into one folder?
- How to compare pictures?
- Compare photos in different folders?
- I want to compare all the pictures from different folders I have thousands of folders Can I compare the pictures from several folders or do I have to put them in one folder?
Keywords: find, same, images, compare, multiple, folders, pictures, photos, several, different, options, windows, all, Questions, Answers, Software