How to view and use the fonts without installing the windows font file?
can display, or use the windows fonts in other programs without install the font file.
The font is just joined, when you restart the Windows, the font will be no longer displayed.
First, list the not installed font from folder in "FontView OK". see FAQ-1: ... view (show) the not installed fonts
After you select the font with the right mouse button, in context menu simply select the option "Register without install" (see Image-1).
And already, the corresponding non-installed font can be used by other programs, if necessary the program must be started again This is in case for Excel, MS-Word or Other MS-Office Software (2012, 2016, 365).
That's it! Please use the ... latest version of FontViewOK!
Image-1: View and use the fonts without installing the font file!
FAQ 2: Updated on: April 29th 2018 11:47
FontViewOK - FAQ-2: How to view and use the fonts without installing the windows font file?
ist valid for Microsoft (c): Windows 10
: Pro, Enterprise, Home,
Windows and 8.1
: Enterprise, Pro, Home
: Enterprise, Home, Basic, Premium, Professional, Starter, Ultimate
Windows-Server 2016, 2012, 2008, 2005 .
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Use a purchased font without installing it?
- How to use the fonts without install?
- Windows 7 use font without installing?
- Can i use a font without installing it?
- How to view fonts without install?
- Preview font without installing free?
- Use font without installing?
- Font software without install?
- Can you use dafont fonts without installing them?
- How to install ttf file on a computer without installing it?
- How to use a font without installing it?
Keywords: fontviewok, view, fonts, without, installing, windows, font, file, with, display, other, programs, install, just, joined, when, restart, Questions, Answers, Software