What are the individual test values or measurements for hard drives?
Here is the short explanation for each test and benchmark values in IsMyHdOK
Write and Read linear eg. continuous.
Random read and write of 4 KB blocks. The position will be determined by a random number.
The same as 4 KB, random read and write 512 KB blocks.
64 x 4K:
The same as 4 KB, only that 64 requests are run at the same time (parallel).
The actually measured access time when reading and writing 4 KB blocks.
... the IsMyHdOK, SSDs or HDDs benchmark points!
| (Image-1) Iindividual test values or measurements in IsMyHdOK!
Testing the performance of hard drives. With its small size and portability, very user-friendly, you can work with HDD, SSD hard drives and / or USB drives to perform a performance test, there are several test modes from short 30 seconds to very long 4 minutes.
FAQ 4: Updated on: 26 June 2020 15:05
You dont want to wait to long for the test results, to see if your HDD properly works AND: Too many tests may reduce the lifetime of HDDs, SSDs and other
Please open the the main menu IsMyHdOK and select Compare the Results on SoftwareOK.com
The speed of the hard disk is composed of various factors including load, drivers, operating system and the data bus. First, you should check all the
The access time in IsMyHdOK Not only the data transfer rate but also the access time is an important performance index of storage drives With IsMyHdOK
The answer to this question is quite simple, but you can also call FORD and ask, why they produce cars if there are Chrysler But joking aside, There are
It was a hard decision for me, to define the benchmark points values for IsMyHdOK . But here is the answer :- The sequential read and write MB per second
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Good to know what those values are for SSD benchmarks, now I know what counts and which values are important, have always been looking for tools that are the best!
- This is my most popular and best tool as HD, SSD, SHD benchmark, the program is free and tests not only the sequential read on SSD but also the write speed, just great this SSD benchmark!
- The difference between standard and sequential access is the best example.However, both types of access are important for my SSD.Thank you, the hard drive test is interesting both read and written!
- The access to the SSD with the 4K test is the most important for me to determine, practically also in MB per second, the special thing about the 4K is well do not need any other tools!
- I think it's good that the results are given in megabytes per second, most only give the write speed, which is sometimes a bit slower than the read speed or read accesses!
- The program is great for HDDs, read and write can also be recorded with mechanical hard disks. There is hardly any difference in the test length for the test time on SSDs and an HDD, this tool measures the speed before benchmark!
Keywords: ismyhdok, what, individual, test, values, measurements, hard, drives, here, short, explanation, each, benchmark, sequentiall, write, read, linear, continuous, random, Questions, Answers, Software