Delete all emails at once or selective in Outlook!
You want to clean up spam or trash quickly and not delete every email in Outlook individually!
1.) Delete at once in Outlook?
1. Please start the Microsoft Outlook in your Office package
2. Right-click, for example, on the "Trash" folder
3. And now just clean up the "Trash" folder
(... see Image-1 Point 1 and 2
All messages in the Outlook folder are deleted at once, if it is not the trash, the emails end up in the first Trash, so first clean up other folders and finally the trash!
| (Image-1) Delete all emails at once in Outlook!
2.) Delete non-consecutive emails!
Delete consecutive emails!
Then, to delete your emails one by one, click on the first email in the list. Hold down the Shift key on your keyboard and select the last email in the list. All emails between the first and last email are now highlighted.
To delete them, press the Delete (Del) key on your keyboard. Alternatively, you can right-click on a selected email and click "Delete" in the menu.
Delete non-consecutive emails!
To remove emails in non-consecutive order, click the first email to delete so it is selected. Then hold down Ctrl and select more emails to remove.
Finally, press the Delete key or right-click on a selected email and choose "Delete" to delete your emails.
3.) What should I consider when deleting emails?
Unless it's the Trash you cleaned up. If you accidentally deleted e-mails in Outlook, there is the possibility of restoring deleted e-mails via the recycle bin.
FAQ 49: Updated on: 5 September 2022 14:34
In Microsoft Excel , you can enter the same data or text into multiple cells at once using the following simple steps The classic marking of several cells
If the file attachment is too large, for example over 20 MB, the file can be excluded due to the guidelines of your e-mail server Its not always 20MB as
If you dont have Word, Excel and PowerPoint files from one of the Microsoft Office packages, you can still open it When you work with files created in
For a long time Microsoft Word only used one proprietary format for saved files: * .doc and then it became * .docx Content: 1. Word doc and docx
Quickly inserting bullets and numbered lists in Microsoft Word is a handy feature Quite simply, you can go to the "Home" tab and then click the "Show/Hide"
There are several ways to add a custom title to a spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel, which is very good Titles arent just for filenames. You can place a title
Adjusting font size in Word using keyboard shortcuts is rarely used, but it works in the new MS Office packages too Contents: 1. Setting the font size
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Can I remove emails that are not in consecutive order in Outlook on desktop?
- Does the Outlook desktop app want a way to delete all emails from a mail folder at once?
- Don't want to delete one by one but mark consecutive emails and delete in Outlook?
- Highlight emails to delete or remove non-consecutive emails in Outlook on desktop?
- Delete all emails in Outlook on desktop to delete emails one by one?
- Mark the emails in Outlook and move selected emails to Deleted?
- Outlook delete the emails with trash, multiple emails from Outlook?
- Get rid of multiple emails from Outlook?
- Don't want to delete all emails, just want to delete some of the emails, emails in Outlook on desktop?
- How to delete multiple emails from Outlook or that of multiple emails from Outlook on desktop?
- Also, can't I select emails one by one with Outlook on the computer?
- Select and delete multiple emails at once in Outlook?
- Can I remove multiple emails at once with Microsoft Outlook?
- In the left sidebar of Outlook I have folders how can I delete emails?
- How to delete multiple emails in Microsoft Outlook when I want to get rid of multiple emails at once?
- I want to delete emails instead of archiving them, so how do I remove multiple emails from Outlook on desktop PC?
Keywords: microsoft, office, delete, emails, once, selective, outlook, want, clean, spam, trash, quickly, every, email, individually, content, Questions, Answers, Software