Add Calculator to Quick Access Toolbar in MS Office!
You can easily add the calculator to the quick access toolbar in Microsoft Office Excel, ... on all MS Windows OS!
1.) Windows Calculator to Quick Access Toolbar in Microsoft Excel Example!
1. To do this, click the down arrow on the right side of the Quick Access Toolbar
2. Select "More Commands" from the drop-down menu .
3. On the Quick Access Toolbar screen, in the Excel Options dialog box, select: "Commands not on the ribbon"
4. Scroll to the "Calculator" item
5. Now just the "Add >>" button
Then just click OK to accept the change and close the Excel Options dialog box. And now you can use the calculator from the quick access toolbar!
| (Image-1) Add Calculator to Quick Access Toolbar in MS Office!
2.) Why in spreadsheets or documents a calculator?
The calculator is always handy and people like to use it, be it just to check a mathematical formula or calculation for correctness!
Use Windows Calculator to do quick calculations while doing spreadsheets in Excel. You can save time by adding the calculator to Excel's Quick Access Toolbar so you don't have to exit the program to access the calculator.
A calculator icon appears on the quick access toolbar. If you move your mouse over the icon, a hint that says "Calculator" will also appear.
(... see Image-2)
If you click on the symbol, the MS Windows pocket calculator will open!
| (Image-2) Start calculator via quick access in MS Office!
FAQ 75: Updated on: 18 September 2022 08:23
If in Word the sentence begins with capital letters or does not begin, you can easily activate this option, or deactivate it if necessary Content: 1.
Sometimes you just want to create a text file that can be opened in any text editor, so a plain text file comes in handy You can create a text file on your
There arent many keyboard shortcuts you can use in the rich text editor, heres a quick overview Standard keyboard shortcuts in the rich text editor Ctrl
It is quite easy to change paper size or paper format in Microsoft Word, here is the quick solution to the problem Contents: 1. Changing the paper
The solution to select multiple text pieces of Text can be very helpful, when editing the Text in MS-Word. Please select the first section of the text
The solution is simple to select multiple non sequential Text Rows in MS-Word If you want to select multiples not sequential Text Rows in MS-Word
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:
- I want to do quick calculations, can I add the calculator to the Excel Quick Access Toolbar to save time?
- Can I access the calculator in MS Office Excel without leaving the program?
- How to add Windows Calculator to Quick Access Toolbar in Microsoft Excel?
- Windows Calculator icon missing from Quick Access Toolbar?
- Looking for a procedure to add the windows calculator to Excel 2010, 2013,...?
- In the quick access toolbar, in excel options add the calculator?
- I like using the windows calculator, can I add it to spreadsheets in Excel?
- How do I do if I want to add the calculator to the title bar/toolbar in Office Excel?
Keywords: microsoft, office, calculator, quick, access, toolbar, easily, excel, windows, Questions, Answers, Software