How to paste images via image path to a active program via clipboard?
The solution in QuickTextPaste
is simple to paste Images (GIF, PNG, JPG, ...) from path to a active (foreground) program on Windows via clipboard!
To insert images with a command, use the img: command and the path of the image. The program enables you to insert the images into various applications using keyboard shortcuts!
1.) Send pictures via file paths to a program via the clipboard!
To add a command to paste images use the command img: and the path of the image.
As an example:
For Example paste a signature (png image) to WordPad in Windows with the Keyboard-shortcut [Windows+S]
(... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
img:C:\Signature\800px-Jon_Kirsch's_Signature.png (... see Image-1 Arrow-2)
Add this command in QuickTextPaste (at Ver. 2.81) (... see Image-1 Arrow-3)
And now test it, for example run WordPad and use Keyboard-shortcut [Windows+S] , and now you will see the signature in WordPad. that is it ;-) (... see Image-1 Arrow-4)
Please use ► ... always the latest version of QuickTextPaste
| (Image-1) Paste images via image path to an active program via windows clipboard!
2.) What should I watch out for when I send pictures via the clipboard?
Not only can you send images to a program with QTP via file paths, automation can speed up work processes. If you regularly enter words, phrases, or other text, you may have thought of automating the process. This can be an email address you use regularly, a signature when commenting on web forums or blogs, or a Windows command. With QuickTextPaste , you can add all of this database to paste the information into any text field on the device or to execute commands that you have previously configured.
As you can see from the screenshot taken on Windows 10 above, however, you can still use this tool easily and easily on other and older versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems, whether it is a Windows desktop, tablet, Surface Pro / Go, or even one MS Server operating system is.
3.) Tip to copy image file path in MS File Explorer!
In MS Explorer or in any other file explorer it is easy
1. Mark image
2. Hold down shift key
3. Right click on image
4. And just copy the image path
( ... see image-2 points 1 and 2 )
| (Image-2) Copy image file path to the clipboard!
FAQ 10: Updated on: 21 June 2020 14:25
The solution is simple to backup the individual entries or export from Quick-Text-Paste The QuickTextPaste.ini is a hidden file in the working directory
To insert paste a tab tab stop, tabulator into text is posible at QuickTextPaste Version 2.91, %TAB% is the placeholder for the tab character to see
With QuickTextPaste is easy to work with date, time, calendar week for example, for effective and time-saving use in Word, Excel or other text programs
The solution is simple for QuickTextPaste , if does not save the settings, or if you want to uninstall it Content: 1. If QuickTextPaste dont save
This is for technical reasons, so that Ctrl + Alt always open the selection context menu Why? Problem Ctrl and Alt key Function key
You can also paste the html formatted text styles and send is to other Programs via Windows Clipboard and Keyboard-Shortcuts Caveat Each program interprets
Currently the program window of QuickTextPaste you can not maximize, but the list view If you want to enlarge the list view, click on the button see
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- How to copy a image from full file path as a copy office clipboard?
- How to add image in html from a folder or file locatin via keyboard shortcut?
- How to insert background image in html via keyboard shortcut?
- I Search for a solution, how to insert image in html using keyboard shortcut notepad?
- What is the correct tol for html for inserting an image in html via clipboard from a path?
- How to copy image direct from folder path into clipboard?
- I do not have to log in here to report a comment on shortcuts via the image path, so just use key combinations to insert them and photos work too?
- How to add image in visual studio file path auto hoot key?
- Copy as image from path about keyboard shortcut?
- Copy image from file path to clipboard and send to office word or excel on windows?
- Paste images via image path keyboard shortcut?
- Copy image by path to clipboard, no comments, I use these functions, I have been looking for a long time to use a tool that can transfer images to programs using file paths or file names, i.e. copying the image files and transferring them directly to MS Office move or copy and much more has never been so well suited for the open office in ThunderBird does it work too?
- I like to use it in Google Chrome, now I can insert pictures even faster with the shortcut in my favorite Internet Broser with key combinations, sometimes it's that easy, thanks to the developer?
- Html image link to documnet auto keyboard shortcut key url?
- Vs code paste image?
- Copy as image from path to clipboard shortcut?
- I find it practical to add the new entry "Copy path to clipboard" in the context menu for files, folders and then simply paste the image into any program. A hot thing?
- Copy file path to clipboard and auto paste from clipboard on windows 10 via keyboard shortcut?
- I Search for a tool related to paste images via image path?
- How to find a tool to copy image via file path directly to windows 10 clipboard?
Keywords: quicktextpaste, paste, images, from, path, active, program, clipboard, GIF, PNG, Signature, foreground, windows, Questions, Answers, Software