Where is the difference to shut down and reboot Windows 10 (8.1, IE 11, 7)?
A legitimate question about the difference between turning off, shutting down, and restarting the Windows PC!
Of course, everyone knows that shutting down silences the Windows operating system and that the Windows operating system shuts down when restarts the computer then Windows reboot the PC.
However, many Windows users use rebooting far too seldom, believing that turning it off and then turning it on again is one and the same. This is under Window but not quite right.
Because only when restarting the Window PC (whether 10, 8.1 or 7) completely shut down, the memory is deleted, all APPs are shut down and restarted. This is especially so when in Windows the hybrid standby is enabled.
So, let's start the Windows properly this is a correct restart of all Windows os!
To enter the selection menu, press the Windows + D keys on your Windows, then Alt + F4. After that, the Windows shutdown menu will appear! (... see Image-1 Point 1 to 3)
| (Image-1) Initiate Windows shutdown or reboot!
FAQ 22: Updated on: 28 September 2019 11:49
The solution is simple to start the cmd.exe run, open, find on all Windows OS Easy use the Window + R keyboard shortcut and enter the command cmd or cmd.exe
From Windows 7 to Windows 10 you can open the folder with the last saved search results Content: 1. Foreword to the search results directory in Windows
Under all Windows operating systems you can open the trash / Recycle Bin settings quite quickly to customize it The Recycle Bin stores deleted files until
Yes, you can use command line to save or load the desktop icons layout directly from a file on Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and all other Win OS Please use always
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- During a cold start, the POST (Power on Self Test) is first executed by the BIOS, which checks whether RAM is there, Grafik card etc, possibly complaining with beep tones or, if everything is ok, looks for a bootable partition and then indicates the operating system or its boot manager.?
- If you have trouble turning off Windows 10 automatically. Backing up your registrar database, the Make a change; Shutdown ; Restart ; Shut down?
- I can not imagine that a PC really shuts down completely when it restarts before it restarts. And if he does, how does he know that he should start again?
- "Restart" may be required (eg after updates or a program installation / uninstallation). This will then be displayed on the desktop. The note reads, "all changes will take effect after a reboot". Or "reboot is required, should be done now or later". "Restarting" can also make sense if any problem arises.?
- If you want to shut down Windows 10 , there are several methods. Reboot: With this option, Windows 10 completely shuts down, or?
- Difference restart / switch off + restart there is a difference between "restart" and "switch off and then restart"?
- The Difference : Windows shuts down when shutting down , so the PC will ideally not need power.?
- And is there anything else to consider in a reset? The fact that there must be a difference, I noticed for the first time that there was no way to get into the BIOS when resetting a notebook (ThinkPad T 23) - but well, after he was properly shut down. So there has to be something else going on.?
- "Shutdown" is important only if you want to turn off the computer completely. "Restart" is always correct, if you actually want to continue to be busy on the computer, just want to complete an action.?
- Difference between reboot and normal startup?
- We'll show you what the difference between hibernate and shutdown is, or even freeze, should you shut it down "normally" and restart?
- The difference between "Shutdown" and "Restart" reboot has already declared absolutely correct and get a DH for it. Only to the question, "when is it absolutely necessary to shut down the computer". "Absolutely necessary" is only if you want to turn off the PC completely.?
- With tasks that take some time, you can leave your computer alone, but to shut down or reboot you need to leave it alone on all Windows OS
- Windows 10 does not drive the PC when "shutting down" via the menu, if you want to restart the computer completely reset to do?
Keywords: system, general, where, difference, shut, down, reboot, windows, legitimate, question, about, between, turning, shutting, restarting, course, everyone, knows, that, Questions, Answers, Software