Shortcut for Device Manager on Windows-10 Desktop, how to?
The Windows-10 Device Manager Desktop Shortcut allows fast access to Device Manager from the Desktop, for example, to see if all the drivers are installed and works correctly!
1.) Create Desktop Shortcut for device manager!
Please start the MS-Explore from Window 10 Run Command (Windows+R) and enter the command:
explorer /select, %WINDIR%\System32\devmgmt.msc
This command will auto select the devmgmt.msc in C:\Windows\System32\ folder.
And now simply use Right Mouse Drag&Drop and rename the Desktop Shortcut for example:
to Device Manager on you Windows 10 Desktop. (... see Image-1 Arrow 1 to 3)
That is a fast and simple solution :-)
See also ► Remote Desktop Connection ► the Troubleshooting in Windows-10 ► search shortcut for Windows 10
Useful info from MS (c):
| (Image-1) Device Manager Desktop Shortcut for Windows-10!
If your Windows-10 computer is having problems with a recently installed device or other hardware, try using the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to fix the problem on Windows-10. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your Windows-10 computer was installed correctly.
In Windows 10 When you right-click a device icon in Devices and Printers, you can select from a list of tasks that vary depending on the capabilities of the device. For example, you might be able to see what's printing on a network printer, view files stored on a USB flash drive for Windows 10, or open a program from the device manufacturer. For mobile devices that support the new Device Stage feature in Windows 10, you can also open advanced, device-specific features in Windows from the right-click menu, such as the ability to sync with a mobile phone or change ringtones.
2.) Find and start the device manager from Control Panel!
Start the Control Panel in Windows-10 for example Windows-X menu and enter in search Box device.
| (Image-2) Find Device Manager in Windows-10 Control Panel!
The example is a Device Manager solution ergo statement written not only for windows 10, at can you see in the example pictures for Device Manager created under Windows 10. You can use this example as a solution to find the Device Manager easily and without hesitation also on older versions of Microsoft's Windows operating systems, use the Device Manager also independent of whether you have, domestic Windows desktop computer, mobile on tablet PC, Surface Pro / Go,or even as an administrator deploy in a server room at the MS server operating system
FAQ 105: Updated on: 7 July 2020 00:02
The solution is simple to start in Window-10 the Tool, to make changes in the color profile for a device, for example for printer or fax You can find the Color
Create for Windows 10 an onscreen keyboard desktop shortcut for a fast access to virtual osk from the Desktop Content / Solutions / Tipps: 1. Create
The Windows 10 performance index is calculated by the operating system but no longer in System The solution is simple to find Experience Index eg. PC rating
Cancel all printing orders in Windows 10 via print service or printer folder, if youve printed something by mistake Content / Solutions: 1. Cancel
To Customize the icon spacing on the Windows 10 desktop ergo the symbol / icon distances Content / Solutions: 1. Change the spacing between desktop
If you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 / 8 to new Windows 10 , here are some things to keep in mind Yor can upgrade from Windows 7/8.1 x64 to Windows
The solution is simple to Downgrade Windows 10 to Windows 7 or 8.1 or uninstall it when you have correct upgraded from Windows-7 or Windows 8.1 / 8 See: Upgrade
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Device manager shortcut in windows 10?
- Shortcut manager windows 10, How to put device manager on desktop?
- Hotkey for device manager windows 10?
- Windows add Devices and Drives shorcut?
- Device manager system32 windows 10?
- Shortcut key for device manager?
- Shortcut for device manager windows 10?
- Create a deskto shortcut for device manager?
- Windows 10 hotkey for device manager?
- How to Open device Manager in Windows 10 with keyboard?
- How to creatte an Device Manager Shortcut Windows 10?
- Shortcut to device manager windows 10?
- Windows 10 device manager shortcut?
- Device shortcut key and Device and printers shotcut?
- Devices and printers shortcut windows 10?
- Windows shortcut device manager?
- Windows 10 devices and printers shortcut?
- Windows 10 shortcut to printers and devices?
- Windows shortcut to device manager?
- Devices shortcut windows 10?
- Missing audio device shortcut windows 10, Keyboard shortcut for device manager?
- Desktop device manager?
- Windows 10 device and printers shortcut?
- Windows 10 create devices shortcut?
- Add shortcut devices and drivers?
- Shortcut key to go to device manager in Windows 10?
- Windows 10 device and printer shortcut?
- Shortcut to device manager for windows 10?
- Keyboard shortcut device manager?
- Device manager on desktop?
- Shortcut for device manager on window 10?
- Device manager shortcut windows 10?
- How to put devices on windows 10 desktop?
- Driver per windows 10?
- Windows device manager shortcut?
- Device manager windows 10 shortcut?
- Create shortcut to device manager on desktop?
- Shortcut to device manager win10?
- Device manager keyboard shortcut?
- Shortcut to device?
- Create device manager shortcut windows 10?
- Can I make a short cut to devices on windows 10?
- Shortcut for device manager in windows 10?
- Shortcut to devices and printers windows 10?
- Keyboard shortcut to device manager?
- Shortcut to device manager?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, desktop, shortcut, device, manager, drivers, Questions, Answers, Software