Shortcut for Device Manager on Windows-10 Desktop, how to? (Drivers)
The Windows-10 Device Manager Desktop Shortcut allows fast access to Device Manager from the Desktop, for example, to see if all the drivers are installed and works correctly!
1.) Create Desktop Shortcut for device manager!
Please start the MS-Explore from Window 10 Run Command (Windows+R) and enter the command:
explorer /select, %WINDIR%\System32\devmgmt.msc
This command will auto select the devmgmt.msc in C:\Windows\System32\ folder.
And now simply use Right Mouse Drag&Drop and rename the Desktop Shortcut for example to Device Manager on you Windows 10 Desktop. (... see Image-1 Arrow 1 to 3) that is a fast and simple solution :-)
See also |◇| Remote Desktop Connection |◇| the Troubleshooting in Windows-10 |◇| search shortcut for Windows-10
Useful info from MS (c):
| (Image-1) Device Manager Desktop Shortcut for Windows-10!
If your Windows-10 computer is having problems with a recently installed device or other hardware, try using the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to fix the problem on Windows-10. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your Windows-10 computer was installed correctly.
In Windows 10 When you right-click a device icon in Devices and Printers, you can select from a list of tasks that vary depending on the capabilities of the device. For example, you might be able to see what's printing on a network printer, view files stored on a USB flash drive for Windows 10, or open a program from the device manufacturer. For mobile devices that support the new Device Stage feature in Windows 10, you can also open advanced, device-specific features in Windows from the right-click menu, such as the ability to sync with a mobile phone or change ringtones.
2.) Find and start the device manager from Control Panel!
Start the Control Panel in Windows-10 for example Windows-X menu and enter in search Box device.
| (Image-2) Find Device Manager in Windows-10 Control Panel!
FAQ 105: Updated on: June 4th 2018 10:05
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Shortcut to device?
- Shortcut to device manager win10?
- Keyboard shortcut device manager?
- Windows add Devices and Drives shorcut?
- How to put devices on windows 10 desktop?
- Windows 10 device and printers shortcut?
- Shortcut manager windows 10, How to put device manager on desktop?
- Shortcut to device manager?
- Missing audio device shortcut windows 10, Keyboard shortcut for device manager?
- How to Open device Manager in Windows 10 with keyboard?
- Windows 10 create devices shortcut?
- Desktop device manager?
- Windows device manager shortcut?
- Windows 10 device and printer shortcut?
- Shortcut key to go to device manager in Windows 10?
- Device manager shortcut in windows 10?
- Shortcut to devices and printers windows 10?
- Windows shortcut to device manager?
- Devices shortcut windows 10?
- Device manager windows 10 shortcut?
- Can I make a short cut to devices on windows 10?
- Create device manager shortcut windows 10?
- Device shortcut key and Device and printers shotcut?
- Add shortcut devices and drivers?
- Device manager on desktop?
- Windows shortcut device manager?
- Driver per windows 10?
- Device manager shortcut windows 10?
- Shortcut to device manager windows 10?
- Windows 10 device manager shortcut?
- Device manager system32 windows 10?
- Shortcut for device manager in windows 10?
- How to creatte an Device Manager Shortcut Windows 10?
- Hotkey for device manager windows 10?
- Shortcut for device manager on window 10?
- Shortcut to device manager for windows 10?
- Shortcut for device manager windows 10?
- Device manager keyboard shortcut?
- Windows 10 devices and printers shortcut?
- Create a deskto shortcut for device manager?
- Shortcut key for device manager?
- Windows 10 hotkey for device manager?
- Create shortcut to device manager on desktop?
- Keyboard shortcut to device manager?
- Windows 10 shortcut to printers and devices?
- Devices and printers shortcut windows 10?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, desktop, shortcut, device, manager, drivers, Questions, Answers, Software