Windows 10 / 11 notification "Turn-on virus protection", how to turn off this message?
Conveniently it is easy to disable or enable the notification "Turn on virus protection" under Windows-10!
Anyone who enjoys working without Windows 10 Defender , because the computer is much faster, wants to disable the annoying notification messages that appear in the lower right corner after disabling the virus protection on the desktop. Every time on the laptop / tablet, or the Surface Pro you get the notification and, here's a simple solution!
Content / Solution / Tips:
1.) Deactivating of the message "Turn-on virus protection" under Windows 10!
Please start the Windows 10 Control Panel and press the F3 key and enter "security" in the search box!
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 4)
| (Image-1) Windows 10 Turn-of virus protection notification!
2.) What can happen if I turn off the error message "Turn-on virus protection"?
Of course, the message is no longer displayed, which is also wanted.
Disabling Windows 10 security messages to prevent these pop-up notifications on the desktop is not always useful.
For example, Windows 10 monitors security and maintenance features and settings, virus protection, and Windows Update, and notifies you if something is not working on the Windows 10 OS.
For example, if antivirus protection is disabled, you will receive a notification to verify antivirus protection. This is certainly useful if you are not aware of it, but it can quickly become annoying if you already know that it is turned off.
3.) ... Deactivating of the message "Turn-on virus protection" under Windows 11!
1. Please start the Windows 11 Control Panel
2. and press the F3 key and enter "security"
3. and change the settings
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 6)
| (Image-2) Windows 11 notification Turn-on virus protection, how to turn off!
FAQ 232: Updated on: 6 July 2021 14:34
In Windows 10 / 11 Home are not local users and groups, or no local user and group manager Content: 1. Solution 1: Windows 10 / 11 Home - manage and
The solution is quite easy to find color filter settings under Windows 10 / 11 Easy find color filter settings or change the settings in example to Contrast
If you are looking for an external floppy disk drive with USB interface and with USB 1.1 / 2.0 / 3.0 for reading / writing 1.44 MB floppy drive Plug and
Under Windows 10, you can make settings in Explorer under Extras Downloads, how to handle file types before downloading files Content / Solution / Tips:
Here are tips and solutions to fix under Windows 10 the delayed / slow startup and high CPU load The following steps may lead to the solution of the problem:
The solution is very simple, anyone can customize the visual effects in Windows 11 / 10 individually for a better performance on MS OS 1. Adjust visual
It happens that Windows 10 gets stuck during the installation in the phase "Sit back relaxed" If you wait longer than 1 to 2 hours, or even the whole day
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- I get a desktop notification for file types, do I want to deactivate the notification via Windows Registry?
- Where are settings saved, step-by-step turn off due to error message, needed Windows 10 and 11 Defender notification and other updates to notify and disable popups?
- Want to work in peace, how to disable Defender notifications in the Windows 10 and 11 Action Center and other notifications?
- I turned off all notifications I could find. It slips out of the lower right corner of the screen and says to click it to turn on Windows Defender. I want to disable Windows Defender and disable notifications if I don't have an antivirus. is that possible and how?
- Where can I make specific notification settings, notifications should not appear on the lock screen!
- I'm looking for a quick guide to make general settings for notifications and actions in Windows Settings?
- The operating system keeps getting news about new apps, doesn't want to know anything about changes and settings!
- Windows 10 and 11 shows notes from apps, the information and overlays should not appear, who explain to me how I can restrict or deactivate the notifications?
- Where is the Action Center on Windows 10 and 11 Defender reporting frequently, other apps also with notifications, how do I disable them?
- Would defender, apps and others like to deactivate the notifications or turn off a hide or switch off in Windows 10 and 11?
- Do not want notifications what is this for a Windows function the apps notifications I want to be able to?
- Disable Windows notifications, something like that, is there a step-by-step guide?
- Wondering can I turn off Windows 10 and 11 notifications, constant notifications and notifications as well as fade-ins from Windows 10 and 11, can I simply turn them off?
Keywords: windows, 10, 11, notification, turn-on, virus, protection, turn-off, message, disable, Questions, Answers, Software