Where are the Windows tools in Windows 11?
There are many Windows tools, but under Windows you simply look for the Windows 11 system-specific Windows tools and not the freeware tools,
as is the case here!
Microsoft has not given up the classic system Windows tools from the old Windows OS, also known as Windows administration programs, which were previously listed in the start menu, under Windows 11, the powerful Windows tools can be found in the control panel. But you can also make it available as a desktop shortcut or start menu entry!
1.) Make the most important Windows tools available without detours!
1. Start the Windows 11 Control Panel as always
2. Enter "tools" as a search term, via F3 key easy and directly
3. Create a shortcut by simply right-clicking on the Windows Tools on the desktop
4. Optionally also in Windows 11 Start
5. If necessary move in the start menu using drag & drop or right-click and move it to the top
(... see Image-1 Point 1 to 8)
Continue with: ► ... Add more Windows tools!
| (Image-1) The Windows tools in Windows 11!
2.) What should I watch out for with so many Windows 11 tools?
There is not much to consider with the Windows tools, except that one should be careful with these powerful Windows system tools, without required system knowledge such as PowerShell, command prompt, ... one should be very careful!
But otherwise it is really an acceptable tool collection from Windows 11, which is not as extensive in Windows 11 Home as in the Pro version!
(... see Image-2)
|Schedules operations to run automatically.
|Manages disks and allows you to manage local and other computers with additional tools.
|Allows disk cleanup of unnecessary files.
|Starts, stops and configures Windows services.
|Manages local printers and remote print servers.
|Displays monitoring and troubleshooting messages from Windows and other programs.
|Hard drive partitions
|Connect to remote iSCSI targets and configure the connection settings.
|Manage COM + applications, COM and DCOM system configuration and Distributed Transaction Coordinator.
|Defragment and optimize drives
|Optimizes files and fragments on the volumes to make the computer faster and more efficient.
|Diagnoses performance problems and collects performance data.
|Local security policy
|Used to display and change local security guidelines, such as user rights and monitoring guidelines.
|ODBC Data Sources (32-bit)
|ODBC data sources (64-bit)
|Maintains information about ODBC data sources and drivers.
|Monitors the use and performance of the following resources in real time: CPU, disk, network, and memory.
|Displays detailed information about the computer.
|Run advanced troubleshooting and system configuration
|Create a recovery drive
|Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security
|Configures policies that provide enhanced network security for Windows computers.
|Windows memory diagnostics
|Checks the computer for memory problems.
| (Image-2) Here are the Windows tools in Windows 11!
FAQ 176: Updated on: 26 August 2023 08:09
There are many Windows 11 instructions to work around incompatible system requirements, it is not a Windows 11 hack for unsupported PCs as it describes MS
The Windows 11 PCs go into energy saving mode after a certain period of time to save power. If you want to keep your Windows 11 PC on all the time, change
If you cannot change the size of the start menu or the taskbar in Windows 11, it is not up to you or a lack of Windows knowledge, but rather the possibilities
Connecting the AirPods to a Windows 11 PC is easy and possible at any time as long as the AirPods are within range and you have Bluetooth on the PC 1.
Even with Windows 11 you can see that the drives are not immediately visible when starting File Explorer, but the drives are not missing Anyone who likes
If you are using a PC with Windows 11, it is important to keep your operating system up to date. The default setting is automatic when the PC is online
If the Windows 11/10 recycle bin suddenly does not appear on the desktop, it has not disappeared, rather the recycle bin has been accidentally deleted Since
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:
- I'm looking for Windows tools or the management tools from Microsoft, where is this folder that contains these tools for system administrators and experienced users like me?
- Where are the system windows tools in windows 11?
- Windows Tools gathers practically every important system utility in one convenient place?
- Help, There are no administrative tools such as Control Panel, Command Prompt. etc., with which I can manage my Windows 11 PC, It used to be management tools, where are these Windows tools now, need instructions on how to open the old Windows tools in Windows 11?
- Where do you open the windows tools in windows 11?
- Where can I see a larger list and in the list can I find the Windows tools?
Keywords: windows, 11, where, tools, there, many, simply, system, specific, freeware, case, Questions, Answers, Software