A cumulative update for Windows 11 is a major update that contains previously released updates!
It's more than a simple security update. Microsoft usually publishes a major update for Windows 10 twice a year. At the moment, however, Windows 11 is in the test stage and these updates are carried out almost weekly with the regular Windows 11 version in September it will be different!
1.) ... The cumulative update for Windows 11 is displayed!
|(Image-1) The cumulative update to Windows 11!|
It is displayed under Windows 11 and it also takes 5 minutes on an INTEL PC with an SSD!
( ... see image-2 )
|(Image-2) How long does the cumulative update for Windows 11 take!|
If this error occurs, you have the following options:
1. Start the PC 🖥 New: ► Difference between restart and shutdown?
2. Free up space on C: \: ► little space on drive C under Windows 10 or 11! !
3. Disconnect network : ► Windows 10/11 adapter settings find network?
4. Just try the auto update the next day (overload of the Microsoft server)
5. Check faulty system files: ► Windows system files recovery program!
FAQ 98: Updated on: 26 August 2023 07:05