It is very easy to switch from large icons to small icons in Windows 7 or Windows-8 Task-bar!
1. Simple open the Task-Bar context menu via right mouse button
2. Click on an empty area in the Task Bar!
3. Please open Taskbar Properties.
4. Click "Properties"[... see Image 1 Arrow-1] in context-menu.
5. In the Task-bar Properties, please disable or enable "use small icons"
[... see Image 1 Arrow-2] .
Use small icons in the Windows 7 Task-Bar!
In the Taskbar Propertiesyou can also:
1. Lock the taskbar 2. Auto-hide the taskbar
3. Use small icons or large icons
4. Switch the Taskbar location on screen: Bottom, Left, Right or Top
5. Totray: Customize which icons and notifications appear in the notification area.
6. Disable or enable use the Aero Peek to preview the desktop
FAQ 65: Updated on: 14 September 2020 14:39Windows