How to use small icons in the Windows 7 Task-Bar?
It is very easy to switch from large icons to small icons in Windows 7 or Windows-8 Task-bar!
1. Simple open the Task-Bar context menu via right mouse button
2. Click on an empty area in the Task Bar!
3. Please open Taskbar Properties.
4. Click "Properties" [... see Image 1 Arrow-1] in context-menu.
5. In the Task-bar Properties, please disable or enable "use small icons"
[... see Image 1 Arrow-2] .
Use small icons in the Windows 7 Task-Bar!
In the Taskbar Properties you can also:
1. Lock the taskbar
2. Auto-hide the taskbar
3. Use small icons or large icons
4. Switch the Taskbar location on screen: Bottom, Left, Right or Top
5. Totray: Customize which icons and notifications appear in the notification area.
6. Disable or enable use the Aero Peek to preview the desktop
FAQ 65: Updated on: 14 September 2020 14:39
It is quite easy to disable or/and enable the Taskbar auto hide feature in Windows 7 or Windows-8 1. Please Click the right mouse button on an empty area
It is very easy to display my Computer as a Menu in Windows-7 or Windows-8 Start-Menu Open the Customize Start-Menu Window via right mouse button click
It is very easy to improve the readability of text in windows-7 or Windows-8 via MS software ClearType Please use hot-key [Windows+R] an run the command: control
3 Methods to find, open, start or run the Windows-7 Control Panel over the Win-7 Start Menu, via run dialog box, via explorer
It is very easy in Windows 7 to change what happens when I close the laptop or notebook Image-1 Power-Options Windows-7? 1. Please open the Windows
It is very easy to open run, start the Device Manager on all Windows-7 OS Starter, Home Professional, and other Win7 Content: 1. Run the Device Manager
Heres the solution to see the all installed Microsoft and other Windows updates in Windows 7 Content: 1. See all Windows 7 Updates 2. How to
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
Keywords: windowsr, seven, small, icons, task, ba, Questions, Answers, Software