In Windows 7, specific applications or programs always run as administrator, or start!
Yes, in Windows 7 the setting up of permanent launching the programs in administrative mode is not a problem at all, if the user account has administrative rights!
Content / Solution / Tips:
See also: ► Enable the administrator account in Windows 7 with full access, how to?
1.) The Windows 7 programs always start as an administrator!
mode! Click with the right mouse button on the program that you want to run always in administrative mode.
Select Properties in Properties Window please select e.g. click the Button Advanced ...
In Advanced-Properties Window select e.g. check the option Run as administrator and confirm with the OK Button!
(... see Image-1 Arrow 1,2,3 and 4)
| (Image-1) Always run or start a Programs in Admin-Mode on Windows-7!
2.) Start programs permanently via a desktop shortcut as administrator!
In essence, the process is the same.
By a "mouse right-click" the context menu appears, here you simply select the menu option
Then the window with the properties of the relevant link to the program appears
Simply click on "Shortcut" and then on the "Advanced ..." button .
In the "Advanced Properties" window, activate the " Run as administrator" check box!
| (Image-2) Windows 7 always run as administrator!
3.) What should be considered when starting programs in administrative mode!
The administrative mode should be used with great care, since all programs that are started from this program are also started with full administrative rights, eg if you start one of the file managers, such as Quad-Directory-Explorer
. Or start the cmd.exe in the administrator mode.
FAQ 88: Updated on: 25 September 2018 00:42
Is simple to start in Windows-7 the Run-Dialog to run e.g. execute the commands Content / Examples / Tips: 1. Shortcut key for the Run dialog in
Of course even if you want to change the desktop background in Windows 7, its also pretty easy to customize the desktop screen, or change the desktop background
The installed memory is an important point for windows 7, and is required to run windows 7 32-Bit and / or 64-Bit Minimum: For Win-7 x32 1 GB For Win-7
Switch users in windows 7 without logoff is very easy, and an important feature when working with multiple user accounts on one and the same Win-7 Computer
Please start the MS Explorer in Win-7 e.g. to install or uninstall the Windows-7 Fonts, to open the Windows 7 fonts e.g find the fonts folder Please use
To scan documents and photos and to fax it in Window-7, if you have a scanner on your Windows 7, you can use Windows Fax and Scan feature to scan documents
The solution is simple to disable or customize the hibernate in Windows 7, 8.1, 10.1 and also for Win 10 Content: 1. Enable, disable, customize, the
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Always start Windows 7 program with local admin, always run exe as administrator?
- Start the program under Windows 7 without clicking Run as administrator?
- Win7 defragmentation as a restricted user?
- Windows 7 open file as administrator, open as administrator does not appear in WIN 7?
- Several programs are running at startup?
- Windows 7 when linked, I cannot open properties?
- Win-7 shortcut asks administrator, Windows program not run as administrator?
- I would like to run some programs permanently as administrator in Windows 7, but not as administrator via Windows 7 properties!
- Without admin rights win 7 admin, always start Windows programs administrator?
- Always run file as administrator?
- Win7 user should be able to start a program with admin rights?
- Can a standard user start files as an administrator?
- Let ad users run certain programs as admin?
- Windows 7 always run shortcuts as administrator?
- Run Win7 advanced properties as administrator?
- Windows XP: Administrator always starts automatically?
- Always start the program with admin rights, start as a user program windows 7?
- Start program as administrator windows 7?
- Win7 guest account shortcuts?
- Is there a way that some of the Windows 7 applications can be started permanently in admin mode?
- Windows 7 with shortcuts I cannot open properties?
- GPO locked exe run anyway, run program as admin without password win 7?
- Run Win7 programs automatically as administrator?
- Win7 defragment as a restricted user?
- Always open programs from the system tray as admin?
- Release of individual programs for standard users Windows 8?
- Windows 7 shortcut desktop permanently?
- Run program permanently as administrator Windows 7?
- Always run Windows Explorer program as administrator how?
- Context menu entry with start as administrator Programs?
- Programs always as administrator win7?
- Always run Windows7 programs as admin?
- Windows program not run as administrator?
- Run Windows 7 program as admin?
- Program that needs administrative rights to run?
- Run Win 7 programs as administrator?
- Properties ie 64bit link run in?
- Administrator Windows 7 programs don't start?
- Windows 10 exe always run as administrator, Win 7 programs only run as administrator?
- Start Windows 7 batch programs with admin rights?
- Windows 8 run program automatically as administrator?
- Run Win 7 programs automatically as administrator?
- Register browser 7 from t-online as administrator?
- Windows cmd always start in a certain color?
- Always run program windows 7 as admin, only one program can be started?
- Windows application open as a window?
- Always start Windows 8 as administrator?
- I would like to always open or run some of the programs as administrator in my new Windows 7, is that possible?
- Always run Windows 7 program as administrator?
- Always run Win 7 programs as admin, always run a program as admin?
- Win7 program only administrator?
- Which program for admin permissions to change win7?
- Start files as administrator without asking?
- Windows 7 run applications at startup, start programs as admin without asking?
- Win 7 program run as administrator planning tasks?
- Always run Windows 7 application as administrator?
- Win7 programs automatically run as admin, program as administrator win7 and always run program as administrator?
- Start Windows 7 program permanently with admin rights?
- Run programs as admin under Windows?
- Windows 8.1 some programs can only be executed as an administrator?
- Run as administrator Windows 7 Installation MindJet?
- Always run Windows7 programs as administrator rights?
- Windows 7 user administrator rights for 1 program?
- Ie11 launch applications and unsafe files?
- Programs run as admin automatically win7?
- How can you run a file without an administrator?
- Open programs permanently as admin?
- Windows 8 standard user run certain programs?
- Run Windows 7 compatibility as administrator grayed out?
- Run program as administrator?
- Always open Windows 7 programs as administrator?
- Run Windows programs as administrator?
- T-online browser only wants to be started as admin?
- Always allow certain software to work without an admin?
- Always start Windows 7 software in the admin?
- Only open individual applications when starting?
- Standard user account cannot run programs without admin rights?
- Always run Win 7 program as administrator?
- Run program as administrator without admin rights permanently?
- Set up Windows 7 user with admin rights?
- Always run Profi cash as administrator?
- Run as administrator turn off win7?
- Run Win 7 network program as administrator?
- Start program in admin mode windows 7?
- Run program as admin despite password backup?
- Exe always start automatically as administrator?
- Run programs as admin without rights?
- Setting windows 7 open hyperlinks?
- Administrator rights for individual programs Win 7?
- Run Windows 7 as administrator, program always wants to start with password?
- Run Windows 7 Administrator program without asking?
- Windows always as administrator?
- Windows 7 programs start automatically as administrator?
- Always run Taskmgr as administrator Windows 7?
- Windows 7 opens run program as administrator?
- What do I have to set so that certain programs open when Windows starts #?
- Run program with permanent admin rights?
- Windows 7 run programs as administrator?
- When do you have to run a program as an administrator?
- Run Win7 program Enable standard user, how can you run a program as administrator?
- Programs only executable as administrator?
- Run the program permanently as administrator?
- Always run the program as administrator Windows 7?
- Win 7 message running software turn off?
Keywords: windows, seven, specific, applications, programs, always, administrator, start, setting, permanent, launching, administrative, mode, user, account, Questions, Answers, Software