In Windows 7, specific applications or programs always run as administrator, or start!
Yes, in Windows 7, 8.1, 10, 11, the setting up of permanent launching the programs in administrative mode is not a problem at all, if the user account has administrative rights!
Content / Solution / Tips:
See also: ► Enable the administrator account in Windows 7 with full access, how to?
1.) The Windows 7 programs always start as an administrator!
mode! Click with the right mouse button on the program that you want to run always in administrative mode.
Select Properties in Properties Window please select e.g. click the Button Advanced ...
In Advanced-Properties Window select e.g. check the option Run as administrator and confirm with the OK Button!
(... see Image-1 Arrow 1,2,3 and 4)
| (Image-1) Always run or start a Programs in Admin-Mode on Windows-7!
2.) Start programs permanently via a desktop shortcut as administrator!
In essence, the process is the same.
By a "mouse right-click" the context menu appears, here you simply select the menu option
Then the window with the properties of the relevant link to the program appears
Simply click on "Shortcut" and then on the "Advanced ..." button .
In the "Advanced Properties" window, activate the " Run as administrator" check box!
| (Image-2) Windows 7 always run as administrator!
3.) What should be considered when starting programs in administrative mode!
The administrative mode should be used with great care, since all programs that are started from this program are also started with full administrative rights, eg if you start one of the file managers, such as Quad-Directory-Explorer
. Or start the cmd.exe in the administrator mode.
FAQ 88: Updated on: 8 August 2021 18:19
Is simple to start in Windows-7 the Run-Dialog to run e.g. execute the commands Content / Examples / Tips: 1. Shortcut key for the Run dialog in
Of course even if you want to change the desktop background in Windows 7, its also pretty easy to customize the desktop screen, or change the desktop background
The installed memory is an important point for windows 7, and is required to run windows 7 32-Bit and / or 64-Bit Minimum: For Win-7 x32 1 GB For Win-7
Switch users in Windows 7 without logoff is very easy, and an important feature when working with multiple user accounts on one and the same Win-7 Computer
Please start the MS Explorer in Win-7 e.g. to install or uninstall the Windows-7 Fonts, to open the Windows 7 fonts e.g find the fonts folder Please use
To scan documents and photos and to fax it in Window-7, if you have a scanner on your Windows 7, you can use Windows Fax and Scan feature to scan documents
The solution is simple to disable or customize the hibernate in Windows 7, 8.1, 10.1 and also for Win 10 Content: 1. Enable, disable, customize, the
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Start program as administrator windows 7?
- Windows 7 programs start automatically as administrator?
- Register browser 7 from t-online as administrator?
- Start files as administrator without asking?
- Win7 guest account shortcuts?
- Programs only executable as administrator?
- I would like to always open or run some of the programs as administrator in my new Windows 7, is that possible?
- Programs run as admin automatically win7?
- Release of individual programs for standard users Windows 8?
- Run as administrator Windows 7 Installation MindJet?
- Always run Windows 7 program as administrator?
- T-online browser only wants to be started as admin?
- Let ad users run certain programs as admin?
- Windows 7 run applications at startup, start programs as admin without asking?
- Always start Windows 7 software in the admin?
- Windows 7 with shortcuts I cannot open properties?
- Windows 8.1 some programs can only be executed as an administrator?
- Run Windows programs as administrator?
- Win 7 program run as administrator planning tasks?
- Always run Windows 7 application as administrator?
- Run Windows 7 Administrator program without asking?
- Open programs permanently as admin?
- Win7 programs automatically run as admin, program as administrator win7 and always run program as administrator?
- Always run Windows7 programs as administrator rights?
- Run Windows 7 program as admin?
- Windows 7 opens run program as administrator?
- Run program with permanent admin rights?
- I would like to run some programs permanently as administrator in Windows 7, but not as administrator via Windows 7 properties!
- Context menu entry with start as administrator Programs?
- Win7 user should be able to start a program with admin rights?
- Windows application open as a window?
- How can you run a file without an administrator?
- Run program as admin despite password backup?
- Standard user account cannot run programs without admin rights?
- Run programs as admin without rights?
- Always run program windows 7 as admin, only one program can be started?
- Programs always as administrator win7?
- Windows XP: Administrator always starts automatically?
- Always start Windows 8 as administrator?
- GPO locked exe run anyway, run program as admin without password win 7?
- Run Win 7 network program as administrator?
- Only open individual applications when starting?
- Win7 program only administrator?
- Start Windows 7 program permanently with admin rights?
- Always run Win 7 programs as admin, always run a program as admin?
- Windows cmd always start in a certain color?
- Windows 7 user administrator rights for 1 program?
- Setting windows 7 open hyperlinks?
- Ie11 launch applications and unsafe files?
- Always allow certain software to work without an admin?
- Exe always start automatically as administrator?
- Always start the program with admin rights, start as a user program windows 7?
- Run Windows 7 as administrator, program always wants to start with password?
- Run Win7 programs automatically as administrator?
- Always run Windows Explorer program as administrator how?
- Always run the program as administrator Windows 7?
- Start Windows 7 batch programs with admin rights?
- Can a standard user start files as an administrator?
- Run as administrator turn off win7?
- Several programs are running at startup?
- Run program as administrator without admin rights permanently?
- What do I have to set so that certain programs open when Windows starts #?
- Always open Windows 7 programs as administrator?
- Windows 7 shortcut desktop permanently?
- Is there a way that some of the Windows 7 applications can be started permanently in admin mode?
- Run Win 7 programs as administrator?
- Windows 7 run programs as administrator?
- Always run Windows7 programs as admin?
- Run program permanently as administrator Windows 7?
- Run Win7 program Enable standard user, how can you run a program as administrator?
- Windows 8 run program automatically as administrator?
- Run the program permanently as administrator?
- Administrator rights for individual programs Win 7?
- Always start Windows 7 program with local admin, always run exe as administrator?
- Always run Win 7 program as administrator?
- Without admin rights win 7 admin, always start Windows programs administrator?
- Run program as administrator?
- Start the program under Windows 7 without clicking Run as administrator?
- Run programs as admin under Windows?
- Always run file as administrator?
- Properties ie 64bit link run in?
- Which program for admin permissions to change win7?
- Windows always as administrator?
- Windows 7 when linked, I cannot open properties?
- Windows 8 standard user run certain programs?
- Set up Windows 7 user with admin rights?
- Win 7 message running software turn off?
- Win-7 shortcut asks administrator, Windows program not run as administrator?
- Windows program not run as administrator?
- Start program in admin mode windows 7?
- Always run Profi cash as administrator?
- When do you have to run a program as an administrator?
- Win7 defragment as a restricted user?
- Win7 defragmentation as a restricted user?
- Windows 7 always run shortcuts as administrator?
- Run Windows 7 compatibility as administrator grayed out?
- Always open programs from the system tray as admin?
- Program that needs administrative rights to run?
- Always run Taskmgr as administrator Windows 7?
- Windows 7 open file as administrator, open as administrator does not appear in WIN 7?
- Windows 10 exe always run as administrator, Win 7 programs only run as administrator?
- Run Win7 advanced properties as administrator?
- Administrator Windows 7 programs don't start?
Keywords: windows, seven, specific, applications, programs, always, administrator, start, setting, permanent, launching, administrative, mode, user, account, Questions, Answers, Software