Show delete confirmation dialog on Windows 8.1 / 10 when delete file!
The solution is simple to Display delete confirmation dialog in Windows-8.1 and 10 when delete files or folder in Microsof Windows Desktop and Server OS!
1.) Solution 1: to open Recycle Bin Folder Properties via MS-EXPLORER!
To show the delete confirmation when delete e.g. move the files to Recycle Bin, please start the Ms Explorer [Windows-E].
Use Right-Mouse-Click on Recycle and select Properties (... see Image-1 Arrow-1)
And Activate the Check-Box: Display delete confirmation dialog (... see Image-1 Arrow-2)
| (Image-1) Turn off/on the delete confirmation dialog in Windows-8.1 when delete file!
Important and Useful info from (c) Microsoft!
When you delete a file, it gets moved to the Recycle Bin, where it's stored temporarily. Think of the Recycle Bin as a safety net that allows you to recover files or folders that you might have accidentally deleted. To open the Recycle Bin in File Explorer, enter Recycle Bin in the address bar.
Occasionally, you should empty the Recycle Bin to reclaim all of the storage space being used by files you don't need anymore. To empty the Recycle Bin, right-click or press and hold it, and then tap or click Empty Recycle Bin.
2.) Solution 2: to open Recycle Bin Folder Properties via run command!
Pleas RUN command shell:RecycleBinFolder to open the Recycle in Windows 8.1 and right click in empty place in Explorer View!
Info (c) Microsoft:
If you have multiple partitions, hard drives, or an external HD connected to your computer, every location will have its own Recycle Bin settings. When changing the settings of the Recycle Bin via Properties dialog, under Recycle Bin Location, make sure you select the location you want to change. (... see Image-2 Arrow-4
| (Image-2) Show Recycle Bin Properties in Windows-8.1!
Info (c) Microsoft
The Recycle Bin has two different appearances: one when it's empty, and one when it has files or folders inside. You can customize the appearance of the Recycle Bin by changing one or both of these icons.
FAQ 154: Updated on: 18 June 2022 04:03
The solution is simple to open Windows 8.1 or 10 files with desktop programs and not with Metro APPs Prerequisite is of course that the correct program is
The solution is simple to Restore Windows 8.1 and 10 Files and Folders when the file is stored in shell:RecycleBinFolder Please use the command shell:RecycleBinFolder
The solution to find all users desktop path location for customize and add shortcuts and items for all users Without full admin privileges and enabled security settings is
You can download the Freeware 8GadgetPackSetup to add desktop Gadgets to Windows 8.1/10 Content: 1. Screenshot 8GadgetPackSetup 2. Download 8GadgetPackSetup
Here is the solution to display the full path in the title bar of Windows 8.1 or Win 8 ms-explorer Start the Windows 8.1 MS-Explorer eg keyboard shortcut
The solution to find the file version history in Windows 8.1 and Win 10 backup, security You can use the File History to back up your files and folder
The solution is simple in Windows 8.1 and 10 to see, add or remove allowed programs to communicate through Firewall? An overview of Programs and Features approved
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- No dialog box windows 8.1 delete?
- Win 8 and Win 10 delete confirmation?
- How to restore confirm delete files?
- Windows 8.1 confirm delete file?
- Win 8.1 delete file comfirmation?
- Windows 8.1 no confirmation when deleting file or folder?
- Uninstall confirmation windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- My computer is not showing a confirmation message before deleting folders?
- Windows 8.1 open file dialog?
- Windos 8.1 and Win 10 confirm delete?
- How to disable confirmation for windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Windows 8.1 and Win 10 delete confirmation?
- Windows 8.1 delete files confirm?
- Confirm before delete windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Windows 8.1 confirmation window?
- Windows server 2012 delete file dialog?
- Windows 10 delete folder confirmation?
- Display delete confirmation dialog?
- How to delete activation files in windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Show delete confirmation win 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Windows 8 message when delete?
- Windows 8.1 delete confirmation?
- Delete confirmation dialog in windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Delete options windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Windows 8.1 file delete confirmation?
- Windows 8.1 or win 10 show delete confirmation?
- File delete confirmation?
- Show windows 8 delete confirmation?
- No delete confirmation in windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Windows 8.1 do you want to remove this file message?
- W8.1 show when files deleting?
- Turn off windows 8.1 delete confirmation?
- Windows 8.1 confirm file delete?
- Confirm delete in windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Icons Look Distorted on Delete Confirmation in win8.1?
- Windows 8.1 file explorer confirm file delete?
- How to verify before you delate in windows 8.1 and Microsoft Windows 10?
- Windows 8.1 explorer confirm delete?
- Windows 8.1 activate delete confirmation when delete a file or folder?
- Windows 8 confirm when delete file?
Keywords: windows, display, delete, confirmation, dialog, 8.1, eight, when, file, folder, Questions, Answers, Software