Windows 8.1 Desktop Shortcut for Standard User to run an program as administrator!
The solution is simple to create a Desktop Shortcut that let the Standard User Run An Program or Application as Administrator on Windows 8.1 or 7 and 8 without Password!
If you want that the Standard User start some Program with Admin Privileges on a Password protected Administrator Account.
please use for Desktop Shortcut, this command (for example):
runas /user:ComputerName\Administrator /savecred "C:\Windows\System32\mspaint.exe"
Please replace ComputerName with the name of your computer. and "C:\Windows\System32\mspaint.exe" with the full path of the program or APP you want to run in admin mode.
... enable the administrator account in Windows 8 and 8.1!
... manage Users in Windows-8 (add, remove, enable, delete, 8.1)!
... change user passwords in Windows 7 and Win 8.1 without knowing current password!
and the Desktop-Shortcut example: ... safely remove USB drives via a Windows 8 or 8.1 desktop shortcut!
At first shortcut start, please enter the Admin password. The password will be saved, the program will run as Administrator without asking the Standard User for a password. (... see Image-2 Arrow-1)
Attention! Cursor does not respond! Do not confuse, this is normal, the cursor stops at the first place, a kind of security. Just ignore, enter the password and press Enter.
| (Image-1) Windows 8.1 Admin Desktop Shortcut for Standard User to run an program!
| (Image-2) Desktop Shortcut for Standard User to run an program as administrator!
FAQ 223: Updated on: 25 September 2018 01:59
The solution is simple to disable or enable in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, the auto expanding feature in ms-explorer Please start the MS-Explorer for example
The solution is simple to auto run start a program or application at a certain time in Windows 8.1 / 10. Here is the example to start the MS-Explore and
The solution is simple to Fix Error Code 80072F8F on Windows 8.1 Update Please check the Date and Time on the Windows 8.1 and set the correct Date and time
The solution is very simple to disable the Spell Checker e.g. Auto-Correct in Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Please use the Keyboard-Shortcut [Windows-Logo]+[C]
Here is a quick and easy way to find the cookies folder and open the directory, is not only for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Where are cookies in Windows,
Well, to create a virtual drive / hard disk or a VHD in Windows 8 ,8.1 and Windows 10, is almost very easy a no-brainer Please press the key combination
The solution is simple to create Printers Folder Desktop-Shortcut for Windows 8.1 and for Windows 10 Please use the Command shell:PrintersFolder Open The
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Window 8.1 and Windows 10 standard user run program?
- Has the ability to run any application as Administrator.?
- Shortcut to runas in windows 8.1 and Windows 10?
- Runas savecred windows 8.1?
- Standard user account to run a pc game as Admin without Administrator Password!?
- Standard User Run An Application as Administrator?
- Windows 8.1 user account shortcut?
- Set shortcut to run as windows 8.1 and Windows 10?
- Run as admin standard user account, without admin privileges and admin password?
- I Want to allow a standard user account to run an application as administrator without password prompt?
- The standard user account as Administrator without entering a password.?
- Windows 8.1 standard user fortsetzen?
- Allow a child’s play a PC game in Administrator mode?
- Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 user run program?
Keywords: windows, 10, ten, desktop, shortcut, standard, user, program, administrator, eight, 8.1, seven, Questions, Answers, Software