Restore system files and settings from a Windows-8/10 Restore Point!
Restore system files and settings from a Windows 8/10 or 8.1 Restore Point if a bad program has been installed, or has negative influences on the Windows 8, or when the computer is slow and may no longer responding.
(Image-1) Run : The command to open the
To start a System Restore automatic or manually created restore point in Windows 8, press the key combination [Windows logo] + [R] , then simply enter the command
System protection in Windows 8
(... See the Image-1)
In the Advanced System Properties of Windows 8 (... see Image-2) , click "System Restore"
This starts the "System Restore Wizard" in Windows 8 .
( ... See Image-3 ) Here just click on "Next" to start the Windows-8 System Restore .
In the selection ( ... See image 4 ) choose a Windows-8 Restore Point and click again to continue!
Thereafter, only confirmed the Windows-8 Restore Point
(... See Image-5)! Confirm the Windows-8 Restore Point
(Image-2) Windows 8 System Restore over System Properties
(Image-3) Windows 8 System Restore Wizard
Restore system files and settings
System Restore can help fix problems that might be making your computer run slowly or stop responding.
System Restore does not affect any of your documents, pictures, or other personal data. Recently installed programs and drivers might be uninstalled.
(Image-4) Select restore point to Restore System Files and Settings in Windows-8
Confirm your restore point
Your computer will be restored to the state it was in before the event in the description field below.
If you have changed your Windows password recently, we recommend that you create a password reset disk.
System Restore needs to restart your computer to apply these changes. Before you proceed, save any open files and close all programs.
(Image-5) Confirm the Windows-8 Restore Point
(Image-6) Windows-8 alert: Once started System Restore cannot be interrupted
Once started, System Restore cannot be interrupted. Do you want to continue?
System Restore cannot be undone until after it has completed. If System Restore is being run in safe mode or from the System Recovery Options menu, it cannot be undone.
(Image-7) Windows-8 Info: System Restore completed successfully
System Restore completed successfully. The system has been restored to 7/14/2012 4:46:24 PM. Your documents have not been affected.
FAQ 29: Updated on: June 24th 2015 14:54
Similar questions and answers in the Faq
| ||Auto create system restore points in Windows 8 / 10, how to enable/disable and/or adjust?
| ||Include or exclude in Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 compressed files when searching for files (. ZIP,. CAB, etc.)!
| ||How can I quickly open, find, the Program Files folder in Windows 8 / 10?
| ||What is Program Files (x86) Folder in Windows 8.1 / 10 64-Bit (x64)?
| ||Open and start Internet Explorer always on Windows 8.1 / 10 desktop (disable Metro App)!
| ||Hiberfil.sys to another drive because my C: on SSD is full (Windows 8.1 / 8)!
| ||How to see hidden files and folder and file name extensions in Windows 8 / 10 Explorer?
| ||Prevent Recovery of deleted files under Windows 8.1 / 10 without additional software!
| ||How to prevent system shutdown, Standby, Hibernate, Turn Off and Restart on Windows 8.1, 8, 10?
| ||Activate Windows 8 / 10 and 8.1 screen saver via screensaver settings!
| ||How to delete files without the Recycle Bin in Windows 7, 8.1, 10?
| ||Restore Desktop Icons Problem in DesktopOK!
| ||How to create a system image on Windows 10?
... My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- System restore on windows 8.1?
- System restore can fix proalems that might be making your computer run slowly?
- WINDOWS recovery file location windows 8.1?
- Restore setting from a image files in windows 8.1 ?
- Windows 8.1 system restore file location?
- Run system restore in safe mode windows 8.1?
- System Restore Settings Windows 8.1?
- Save files and settings in windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 system restore location?
- Restore point location in windows 8.1?
- Windows restore point location?
- Windows 8 Recovery File Location?
- What folder is system restore located in windows 8?
- Windows 8 System Restore Wizard?
- Windows 8 restore point location?
- Windows 8.1 restore point file location?
- Where are restore points located windows 8?
- Windows 8.1 restore system settings?
- How to restore files in windows 8 without the date extension?
- Location system restore file windows 8?
- Windows restore point location?
- Windows restore point system files ?
- Windows 8 System Restore Wizard download?
- Where Are Restore Points located?
- Location of windows restore in Windows 8 ?
- Delete restore system files win 8?
- Windows 8 restore point location to restore system files and settings?
- Windows 8.1 restore points location?
- RESTORE C: FILES PROPERTIES WINDOWS 8.1?
- Windows restore point win 8.1?
- Win 8.1 system restore location?
- How to open system protection for windows 8 with CMD?
- Backup files and settings before system restore windows 8?
- Restoring windows files and settings?
- Where is a windows 8.1 resore point located?
- System restore windows 8.1?
- System restore settings windows 8.1?
- How to change system restore location for win 8.1?
- Restoring file in windows 8.1 is slow?
- Windows 8.1 restore settings?
- Open system restore settings in windows 8.1 ?
- Location of system restore files in windows 8?
- Where Are Restore Points Located Windows 8?
- Once started system restore cannot be interrupted. do you want to continue?
- Where are system restore points saved windows 8.1 ?
- Windows 8.1 repair system files?
- Windows 8.1 restore?
- Windows 8.1 restore file system?
- Windows 8.1 restore point run slow?
- Win 8.1 automatic restore points and vss?
- Windows 8.1 location system protection restore points?
- Windows 8.1 registry restore point file location?
- Restore system files and settings?
- Will running system restore on windows eight bring back deleted files?
- Where is system restore file stored win 8.1?
- Where is system restore in windows 8.1 located?
- Where are restore points stored windows 8?
- System restore folder location windows 8?
- Windows 8 system image directory setting?
- System restore location windows 8?
- Sytem restore points location windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 restore point location?
- Windows 8.1 System Restore Wizard?
- Difference restore point and recovery 8.1?
- System restore file location windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 Recovery File Location?
- Where are window8 system restore point file stored?
- Where Are windows 8.1 Restore Points Located?
- System Restore Windows 8 Location?
- Where Are Restore Points located Windows 8?
- Can windows 8 restore be interupped?
- Where is system recovery located windows 8?
- Restore settings windows 8.1 point locations?
- Windows 8.1 where is system restore file?
- How to restore windows system 32 logiDLA.dll for windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 restore point save?
- Windows 8.1 restore point location?
- Windows 8.1 Restore Point Location?
- Windows 8.1 system restore restoring files?
- Location of system restore point file in win 8.1?
- Change restore point settings?
- Run command to system restore options?
- Location of system restore in windows 8.1?
- Windows 8.1 restore location?
- Windows 8.1 system restore files?
- Restore settings windows 8.1?
- Where system restore files is located windows 8?
- Where is the restore point located windows 8.1?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, ten, ten, restore, system, files, settings, from, windows-8, point, Questions, Answers, Software