How can I deactivate the Windows 8.1 Favorites in the navigation pane?
In the MS-Windows 8/8.1 Explorer navigation pane (folder tree) you can quite fast hide or display the Favorites!
Easy show the favorites folder in tree view!
1. Please open the Folder Options in the MS-Explorer!
2. Start the Windows-8 Explorer simply via the keyboard shortcut [Windows + E]
3. In the Explorer use the ALT key to see the Explorer Menu, then click to (... see Image-1 Arrow-1),
4. In view click Options = "Folder Options" (... see Image-1 Arrow-2).
5. Window Folder Options click the Tab General (... see Image-1 Arrow-3 )
6. Now only click the Favorites Hide or Show (... see Image-1 Arrow-4)
The direct command for the folder options in Windows 8 via RUN Dialog (Hot-Key [Windows + R]) is:
control.exe /name Microsoft.FolderOptions
To add this to desktop, like an: ... Windows 8 desktop shortcut
How can I deactivate the Windows 8 Favorites in the navigation pane (folder tree view show)?
FAQ 93: Updated on: 12 May 2020 22:11
Solution if the Windows 8.1, 10 Explorer dont update the current view automatically, is also for Server 2019, 2016, 1. Please remove the virtual drives
If you want to create automatically in Windows 8.1 and 10 copies of files you need to activate or turn on file version history 1. To do this, so please
Solution for Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 to create program shortcuts on the desktop and MS Server OS New: ► Create desktop shortcut in Windows 10 The Program
In Windows-8, 8.1 and 10 It is quite simply to find a program folder or file directory and open it Content: 1. Open the certain program folder via
»» My question is not there in the FAQ
|Asked questions on this answer:|
- Windows 8.1 deactivate?
- Windows 8.1 favorites?
- I don't want see the favorites on Windows-8, can i hide, dissemble, obscure, encapsulate or
- Lost my favourites on screen in win 8.1?
- Deactivating webcam in windows 8?
- Deactivate windows 8.1 home?
- Windows 8 can't see favourites list in folder options?
- Favorite tree ms 8?
- How to turn-off the Windows-8 favorites in right pane?
- Win 8.1 navigation pane remove user folder?
- To cover up it?
- How to deactivate easy windows 8?
- Can i remove favorites in tree view on Win-8?
- Favourites in 8.1?
- Windows 8 folder tree view?
- Display of favourites index on windows 8?
- Deactivate scaling global windows 8.1?
- Can I Deactivate Windows 8?
- Deactivating windows 8.1?
- Cannot manage favorites in Win 8.1?
- Deactivate windows 8.1?
- Change favorites veiw win8?
Keywords: windows, eight, 8.1, deactivate, favorites, navigation, pane, folder, tree, view, show, Questions, Answers, Software